• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    Still I found it sorta kewl if plants could think and such

*a person about to pick up a rose*
    *gets stung by its thorns*
    "Oh you mighty mother nature, why did you create such a beautiful thing yet gave it those thorns so individuals like me aren't able to admire it's beauty completely..."
    [Later that day the rose is talking to a neighbored tulip]
    "...today some creep was sneaking up on me, so I shanked him"

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    So I was watching Dexter earlier tonight and was watching the episode where Paul tries to physically abuse Rita over custody and such, and then presses charges on her for assaulting him with a baseball bat.

The next episode he's being a dick to Dexter, and Dex hits him with the frying pan. Best part was when he hooked him up to a line of heroin so his case against her would be void. As they say, revenge is a dish best served cold... or in this case into your bloodstream. :3

Dexter probably would've killed him if he met the criteria of a sick ♥♥♥♥, but he couldn't. He got him locked up good, though, which is close enough. :P

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
    This thread made me feel so bad because I had some strawberries and apples with supper. ;_;

Changing the topic, what exactly so you guys call that third meal of the day? Dinner, supper, or something else?

Years
    There is technically a difference between dinner and supper. The latter being a light meal that comes either before or after dinner.

Years
    Thank you for clearing that up, because I'm also one of those individuals who gets confused when other people use supper XP Initially I thought supper was the equivalent of dinner, but at an earlier time \:

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
    I've heard that dinner used to be the equivalent of our lunch, and supper was the designated evening meal, but that's interesting.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Back in the ol' days, there was no "lunch". There was breakfast in the morning, dinner at noon, and supper at night before bed. 'Course those were the days when most people didn't go to school and spent their entire lives on the farm raising cattle and sheep and pigs and chickens and stuff. There wasn't consumerism to speak of! :P

Years
    I'm so used to using dinner as being equivalent to supper that I could never fathom calling lunch dinner \: Weird logic going on there...

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I definitely call it "Something else"
    Like, "Hey guys, come downstairs and eat your something else!"

All joking aside though, I called it supper regardless, but I knew it was different except I couldn't tell what it was. Thanks for the distinction but I think I would end up calling it supper regardless of it being considered Dinner or anything else.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Wow, I was just reminded when my school class, back then, was making some science experiment which involves microscope, the whole class have to be careful not to ruin the process of the experiment.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Wow, I was just reminded when my school class, back then, was making some science experiment which involves microscope, the whole class have to be careful not to ruin the process of the experiment.

Thats why i didnt like Lab classes because on my first Day, i broke 5 tubes while mixing chemicals in them!

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    Holy ♥♥♥♥, I'm so glad my new video had a positive reaction. Now I can be accountable for my actions. ^_^ (If you don't know what I'm on about check my latest blog.)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    /me looks at the video

That's a nice video Ali, and I know everyone needs good motivation :)
    That's what the life should be, feeling energized and all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I miss being in the lab! During the courses I'm taking now, I've been in biology labs, growing yeast and isolating RNA and analyzing and stuff. But what I enjoy is the chemistry labs 8) weird colors boiling, strange crystals forming, dangerous organic solvents mixing... Ah, that's life.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I used to have a terrible depression… actually manic depression. Then I discovered someone in November of 2012 that changed everything. Before then I was fat, pasty, awkward, and unhappy all around. What am I now? Happy, buff, tan, and am working out at every oppurtunity. I'm out of my sweat pants and X-large t shirts and into my black denim jeans, black denim jacket, and small t-shirts with cool ♥♥♥♥ on them, and I feel great about that.

O'course, I kinda cheated. It's a woman I'm living for, and you guys found an abstract occurence. I think we both know who's gonna have a better chance of themselves panning out, eh? :P

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Oh labs are fun. I remember when I had to dissect a frog back in Sophomore year. It was fun. My partner was pretty grossed out with what's inside though!

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I used to have a terrible depression… actually manic depression. Then I discovered someone in November of 2012 that changed everything. Before then I was fat, pasty, awkward, and unhappy all around. What am I now? Happy, buff, tan, and am working out at every oppurtunity. I'm out of my sweat pants and X-large t shirts and into my black denim jeans, black denim jacket, and small t-shirts with cool ♥♥♥♥ on them, and I feel great about that.

O'course, I kinda cheated. It's a woman I'm living for, and you guys found an abstract occurence. I think we both know who's gonna have a better chance of themselves panning out, eh? :P

Women are unreliable and always mess you up in the end

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back