• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
No. I want the nice generic chemical-laden classic strawberry flavour we all enjoyed as children. The one that, it seems, can now only be found as one third of a Neapolitan ice cream tub.

When I was a kid I always called it Napoleonic ice cream. :P

Wow look at all the people that came out of the woodwork after the relationship discussion ended. gogogo

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
And Andy, strawberry ice cream with pieces of strawberry in it is good! You get the classic generic strawberry with bits of the real thing - what's not to love?

But it's not the classic flavour, that's the problem! I wouldn't mind the chunks if the flavour were the same! It tastes more like frozen yoghurt than ice cream :(

Crux

Evermore
Years
Turns out we're a lonely bunch. xD

I personally always liked any Vanilla flavor. But if it's Ice Cream, then I'm pretty much down.
Even weird flavors. Garlic, Whiskey, Jalapeño, Green Tea (Which is heaven in a bowl/cup/cone, by the way).

Well, people, what do you prefer to eat ice cream out of? Cup? Bowl? Cone? The container itself?

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
My favorite ice cream flavor is the classic Lemon ice cream. I do enjoy almost all that have been mentioned though :P

Alexander Nicholi

Years
Peach ice cream is #1 y'all. :3

I've been blowing most of the morning riding municipal transit and going to different McDonald's. Well, when I was at the one on Mesa Ridge Pkwy, this guy with a mullet and looking about 19 came in and eyed some of the customer's tables. After ordering something and giving the cashier a wad of cash and change, he went over to the computer next to me and pretended to get on it, only to attempt to rob me of the phone in my hand. Before he could grab it I instinctually punched him in the face; he tried to grab me by my biceps, but I moved my arms around his, grabbed his biceps, and twisted his arms inward, and finished with a leopard paw to the neck. I don't think I did anything serious, but he ran out of the place like a prime-time pussy. My heart still kind of hurts from beating so fast, but I gotta admit it was kind of fun.

What surprised me is how much I knew from doing Kung Fu came back like it did. I was only a white sash (which is second-lowest, no sash is lowest). D:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Impressive.... I can't say nothing more, always wanted to do Kung Fu for some time, but didn't came around. But you have to be pretty dumb to steal something from someone like he tried... that has to be added too.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Oh wow, thats crazy!! What a freaking jerk, honestly if you are going to rob somebody and get a beating, his fault.
Nice reaction, its not easy to respond fast in a situation like that

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I don't have a favorite ice cream flavor, I love ice cream more than I should and I'll eat a different flabor depending of my mood. Caramel vanilla, petal roses, coconut and banana are high in my list, tho.

Do you know what is really interesting? Have you guys realized there are 2 different flavors you recognize as banana? The flavor of a banana and the flavor of banana-flavored candies and ice cream? More than 50 years ago a disease almost anihilated completely all the commercial banana plantations, which cultivated a variety called 'Gros Michel'. Since all banana plants are basically clones of each other this made all of them susceptible to the disease and almost all died. Farmers had to switch to a more resistant variety called 'Cavendish' to start producing again. The bananas we eat today are Cavendish, but the artifical flavors, that have been used for a long time now, still use the flavor of the Gros Michel, so that's why bananas and banana-flavored things taste differently and yet we identify both of them as bananas.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
When I moved away and left my (now) ex-boyfriend behind, we wanted to keep in touch online and by phone, which made our love a lot stronger. I learned a lot from that relationship though.

Cookie Dough flavored ice cream ftw. :D

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
I'd really like some watermelon ice cream right now. I've had cravings for watermelon anything for like 3 weeks now. I think I'm broken. I'm starting to miss Florida

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I should have jumped in here this morning when the discussion was on relationships. I'm too lactose intolerant for this discussion.

I can have frozen yogurt, the sugar-free stuff specifically, but Boyfriend informs me that this is not the same as ice cream at all.

Years
I don't have a favorite ice cream flavor, I love ice cream more than I should and I'll eat a different flabor depending of my mood. Caramel vanilla, petal roses, coconut and banana are high in my list, tho.

Do you know what is really interesting? Have you guys realized there are 2 different flavors you recognize as banana? The flavor of a banana and the flavor of banana-flavored candies and ice cream? More than 50 years ago a disease almost anihilated completely all the commercial banana plantations, which cultivated a variety called 'Gros Michel'. Since all banana plants are basically clones of each other this made all of them susceptible to the disease and almost all died. Farmers had to switch to a more resistant variety called 'Cavendish' to start producing again. The bananas we eat today are Cavendish, but the artifical flavors, that have been used for a long time now, still use the flavor of the Gros Michel, so that's why bananas and banana-flavored things taste differently and yet we identify both of them as bananas.

Wow.

TIL much.

Do people really "learn" things from relationships or does it just confirm what they'd already known but was stupid to take seriously?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I know how to make ice cream and have done so before. I feel the need to make some with a horrible flavor, just to see how gross it really tastes.
Tuna ice cream, anyone?

Alexander Nicholi

Years
I knew he was trouble when he refused to put his skateboard outside at the manager's request. Right now I kind of feel like the Revolting Blob off of Billy Madison when Veronica Vaughn asked him if he was okay: Yeah, I'm okay. I'm a little tired… kind of sleepy… a little hungry… but overall I'm okay. Pathetic, to say the least. -__-

About ice cream, hmm… I used to be lactose intolerant, and in preschool everyone wanted my milk because it came in a fat blue container rather than the red ones everyone else got. At one point they had to make it available as an option to everyone because the parents were ♥♥♥♥♥ing that their kid was more special than me and deserved just as much as I did, not recognizing that I'm getting that because of a health condition. It kind of subsided by the time I was 9 or 10, but I still can't drink any large quantity of it without getting sick, and I can only eat small bowls of cereal for breakfast. :/

The leopard paw was one of my more favored hand formes, while my father favored crane and snake. One of the things that sucks about what happened is that one of the girls that was working there is a sibling of a guy I knew freshman year, and I have no doubt that she's gonna tell him and he's gonna come to my house and bug the ♥♥♥♥ out of me over it and tell me about all the fights he got into at his second chance school, and I have to just take it because I believe he's a lost good soul and I don't want to shoo him away. :<

Crux

Evermore
Years
I love how we can just go from talking about Ice Cream, to mullet-headed phone thieves, and back to Ice Cream again without missing a beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back