• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I know what it's like... it's 3.00am Sydney time when I was posting this. Too much YouTube and Tumblr entertaining me right now.
    It's even worse when you go on a site like Imgur because it's just picture after picture of hilarity. That's my biggest time waster on the Internet.

Years
    I made an imgur account just to upload my pictures but eventually it lured me in. I kill a good amount of time there, haha. And all my funny material usually originates from there.

Years
    I've been using imgur to upload images for going on three years now and I still don't have an imgur account. I've been considering many times to create one, but I'd rather just not get stuck on the depths of that site just yet :p

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I like to self-host my images on Terry's TwigZone, since I hate signing these separate EULAs that give corporations full ownership of my work and blah blah blah. It's my image. If it goes viral I want the rights to do as I please with it! D:<

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    I somehow switched to imgur from photobucket after I started using reddit which is also a fantasstic site to kill time on at 3pm in the morning while eating the leftover chicken wings.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I somehow switched to imgur from photobucket after I started using reddit which is also a fantasstic site to kill time on at 3pm in the morning while eating the leftover chicken wings.

What? Man, you can't play online with leftover chicken wings. The sauce gets everywhere. Not on my mouse.

Leftover wings are for watching tv, like Leverage. Or House.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    What? Man, you can't play online with leftover chicken wings. The sauce gets everywhere. Not on my mouse.

I really like pseudowings. Like that fungus they make to be textured like chicken? That's really tasty ^.^

I think I want some pseudochicken now actually.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019

Don't you tell me what I can't and can't eat infront of my pc in the middle of the morning >:

Your not my mommy

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I think i want a fungus textured like pizza so i wn't have to go to pizza hut.

In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Just curious, is the only advantage of registering to imgur that you can comment on pictures? I've never really seen the need to actually register, as I don't know what you actually get from it and like people have said it's free to just upload pictures (which I believe is what the main purpose of it is to do).

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I think on imgur uploading images is pretty easy, as well you can edit them and make albums and such
    The gallery is where you can see other uploaded pictures and can comment/upvote them etc. etc.
    I think it's an useful website c:
    but that's just my opinion okay

Years
    Sometimes I see myself looking at the gallery on imgur, and I fear that having an imgur account would just get me addicted onto another site that I probably don't need to be killing time on :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The only reason why I would ever register to imgur is so I can easily go back and get images I've already uploaded instead of reuploading them again or something. But I haven't really felt the desire to register so I have not done so.

Years
    I don't mind reuploading images if I have to, and I've done it on several occasions as well. I have a minus.com account though if I feel the need to share images on multiple occasions, or if I want them saved to an album.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Oh my God it's March Maaaaaaadnessssss lol. BOUT TIME CCC

I really love my new theme. Age of Empires: Rise of Rome FTW ^^

I've never played the game before, is it anything like the Civilization games?

Gotta admit though, you are reppin' it pretty well. Do you mean to have that text a little bit under your signature though?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years

I've never played the game before, is it anything like the Civilization games?

Gotta admit though, you are reppin' it pretty well. Do you mean to have that text a little bit under your signature though?

It's a Real-Time Strategy game, but for all intents and purposes it's like Civilization minus the turn-taking with a little more focus on military.

And yes, but it's because the CSS will only fit it like that. It was an accident D:

I downloaded a special modified genie file called the Composite Editor that enabled me to place units and buildings from different ages together, place dead units/building foundations, and ignore the tile grid in placement. It's a souped-up scenario editor from the HeavenGames website :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back