• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In which Pokémon City would you like to live ??

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Pacifidlog Town. It's a pretty cool place and I like how everything is connected by bridges and is completely isolated by the water.

I also kind of liked Blackthorn City. I liked how it was very closely associated with dragons and Clair is also the gym leader there. <3

Years
    For some reason when I completed Ruby for the first time I liked Mauville alot and always was there usually.
    Features:
    Game Corner
    Nearby daycare
    Nearby road for cycling
    And alot of trainers around to verse.

So Mauville
    2nd choice : Celadon

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    I'd choose Mauville, but only after I finish my Pokemon Journey. I'd convince Wattson to leave his Gym to me and I'd convert it into a "Variety" Pokemon Gym,similar to Viridan City's Gym.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Ecruteak City...so peaceful...so serene...so full of ghosties...

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    mine would be cinabar town dont know why probaly its fire types there.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Probably Slateport City. They have a decent beach and a market. Good opportunities for employment, I'd say.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Probably Lavaridge. It's sorta isloated, and only accesseble by cable car. Plus it has loads of hot springs.

Pacifidlog and Altamar are close seconds though.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hmm.. tough one. I'd say Lilycove or Fortree, particularly because they contain some of my favorite places- Department Store, Contest Hall, and my personal favorite, Winona's gym. I love that gym. I would steal it in a heartbeat.

Char: *Thumps ACC*

ACC: Oww... oh yeah, and I first found Latias around Fortree. (Happy now?)

Char: Oh yeah. *begins staring at Latias posters*

ACC: Yeah, I'm Latias obsessed. *joins Char*

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Hmm...probably Sootopolis or Fortree. I like how Sootopolis is like a big rock dome, and there's water there! I also like Fortree's bridges and treehouses. (Even though I can't run on those darn things in the game!)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I think Olivine is a nice place to live,
    It got Lighthouse, a farm, a battle tower, and beautiful islands.
    It's like a big city with some countryside feel

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    It would be a choice of three, Ecruteak City for its mystery, Cinnabar for the many fire types and Fortree for its natural beauty. I also wouldn't mind living on Mt. Pyre cause I'd be able to play with all the vulpix there. Yay for :t037: !

Yami Rui

Awww {Tackle Glomps}
    Years
    Gateon Port, nice view of the water from the mainland and the lighthouse. Oh and the Krabby Club would be another reason {Razell and Dazell dancing there would be something I would go to as much as possible}

Back