• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In which Pokémon City would you like to live ??

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I'm really tempted to say Mt Silver, but I coudn't bear the lonliness, even though the wild Pokemon are awesome!
    So I would want a big cityish area with tons of people, features, and battles... Phenac! Phenac is dang awesome, there is a stadium, heaps of trainers, beatiful scenery, a gym, an arena.... But best of all, it is really close to Pyrite, where I can go to the duelling square.(Or whatever it is called.) And the only reason I wouldn't live in Pyrite, is because it is all scummy. And I don't like that feel in the enviroment...

Its not lonely at Mt. Silver, there is a town called Silver Town, (I'm pretty sure thats what its called). Good choice though

Years
    i guess id live in lilycove, simply cause living on an island is to, well, restraining. there i could travel anywhere. and marville. it has many things to do, and if i wanted to leave/run away, then id have 4 paths 2 choose from!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh Cinnabar definetly!
    1: It's an island.
    2: Lot's of Fire Pokemon!
    3: Blaine's there! duh!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Vermillion, I love ships, and you can catch Poliwag near there, and I <3 Poliwag.

Years
    I'd really like to live in Lavender Town.
    I live quite near three cemetaries as it is so the feeling of being near a burial ground would be familiar.
    When I think of Lavender Town I think of mourning and serenity. I think it would be quite a peaceful place that would make travellers uneasy. The only problem is that I expect the people who live there would be very polite. I'd be trying to scare tourists all the time.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    I would live in Phenac City (Reminds me of Arizona o_o), Verdanturf, or Cerulean.

Krishnan

Betrayer..........
    Years
    Ill have to choose Cerulean City because in India, the climate is very very very hot! I would love to take a dip in the water!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I want to live in Saffron City, if possible, near the gym. Or in the gym. Or near the place where Sabrina lives. Or with her...

Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Mar 14, 2007
    for me in a city it would be blackthorn city cause ive always loved dragons or if were just talking places it would have to be fiorre for the humanless environment

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd live in Lavaridge town!
    x3 That would be good times.

...and I could meet Flannery! *favorite Gym Leader*

I like the way the town is set up as well, its amusing.

A second choice would be Cerulean City. x3

and does LaRousse count in this? It would be awesome to live there!!
    So much technology! <3 ...I'd never get bored. Ever.

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    Id live in Jublife, because it looks nice there.

Houndour_Lover15

Houndour Trainer
    Years
    Fortree City or Cinnabar Island for sure...fortree is pretty and i like the layout of it and cinnabar is HOT! and hot means fire. and fire means fire pokemon if ya know what i mean...xD

Back