• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
it needs more lucifer and satan.
I don't know how to reply to that haha.

Getting ready to threaten Pedro your new banhammer already, Dipu? ;D

Edit:
Thanks, Jz. X}

Edit 2: Eh, removing that picture because I'm just asking for someone to make some certain remarks.

I'm off to go get more shots of the stray cats before it gets dark. I'll be back later. [:

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm finally here!
Good luck, Pedro. [:

I don't have any way of contributing to the conversation, aside from what I've already said haha. So I'm just going to ask you guys what you think of this as an avatar.

Spoiler:

It's one of my stray cats. He's a photogenic little guy. {:
Hey is that a cat snake? His teeth look like a snake.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
47 Vs. Deadpool. Wow, hitman vs hitman :P

& Slendyjesserman, The pic with the growling kitty is mroe funny but the one where it's holding onto a branch is more cute :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
So while you're reading my posts, pretend I'm sitting in front of you and flipping you the middle finger.
I laugh every time I read this.

Oh, great, now Dipu is going to be threatening everyone haha. I'd rather not be hit with the banhammer for around the eighth time. D; All of those on other websites, but still.

Irrelevant, but I discovered today that I really am a klutz. I was ticked off about something and kind of fell backward into the chair in front of the desk where the computer is. I fell backward with too much force and ended up knocking the chair over, while sitting in it. That hurt haha. It's not the most stable place to sit, in case you can't tell. X} A family member heard it happen and was laughing pretty hard.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, yes, that was when someone got into your account, right?
I missed all of that because I wasn't home. ._.

I've never even been infracted on PC. I was suspended from other websites several times. Two on one (both were really typos, but they didn't know that and kicked me off for "inappropriate language" or something like that. That was years ago). A different one I was suspended too many times to remember and banned once. I deserved one suspension (I had been trolling) and the ban, but the rest were either misunderstandings or mistakes on the moderators' part.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Jess, you're not the only klutz. I'm there too.
Never been hit and never hit anyone with it.
And this is really legit Carchar.

Honest

Hi!
Years
10 Oreos? Well, that impresses me. :x Even if it is a total lie!

And you guys know me. I don't get mad much. :c I keep missing my chance to actually do mod stuff though, Sammi gets to them before me. Boooooo.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
10 Oreos? Well, that impresses me. :x Even if it is a total lie!

And you guys know me. I don't get mad much. :c I keep missing my chance to actually do mod stuff though, Sammi gets to them before me. Boooooo.

No, no it's true. Except it's actually 5 and they're not Oreos, they're peas. ;;

Dude no, it's Bloo.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, well I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to do your moderatorly duties, Dipu. X) You did get to lock that thread, though?

Sorry about inactivity. I have work to do and I'm procrastinating because I'm tired and lazy. I also really ought to take my antibiotics. If I don't take them tonight, I'll have skipped three doses in a row haha.

Edit:
they're pees
Worst typo ever, Pedro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back