• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I suggest a coup d'état and replacing Jigglypuff with either the sleek and stylish Dragonair or the updated, non-racist version of Jynx.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Make this a thing!!!! Every few days/week/month/whatever, someone brings forward an image/theme and you or Andy put it in that box thing!!!!

Is Andy even aware of this???

Honest

Hi!
Years
I told him I edited the forum splash, and hinted that it was Jigglypufff, on Skype. Dunno if he got the message yet. =P

And that's actually not a bad idea. Hmmmm, got an idea on how to work the logistics, by chance? I'm all ears.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
asdfghjkl finally, this place is alive.

There's a Poll of the Week poll- perhaps you and/or Andy could pick __ random Pokemon (maybe one from each generation?), then the users vote for which one will be the theme for __ long.

Just an idea.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
The logistics? I'm afraid that word is lost on me in this case.

Slenderman, the Poll of the Week barely gets any votes as it is, I doubt having another one will help that at all. Plus, two polls would just look tacky.

Honest

Hi!
Years
^

The forum splash (that's what the box is called) idea's a pretty neat one, but if it were too happen, the gifs/images would have to be handed in. I can't speak for Andy, but I'm definitely not as art savvy as some other mods here. =(

That being said, if you DO find something neat, don't hesitate to show Andy or myself. =P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
True. But what other way could it be done, unless Andy or Dipu just chose it?
Edit: Oops. That was directed at Chris.

Dipu, your apparent lack of cooking skills are rubbing off on me. D; I just burned myself with nearly-boiling water several times within a few minutes haha.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
tumblr_lm930dFugS1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Gif heading of the year, no further deliberations are necessary.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Yes, that is why I said no further deliberations are necessary. Jynx is now the official mascot of this forum, heil!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jigglypuff isn't a Pokemon I would expect you to like, Dipu. X}

If you want gifs of screaming Pokemon, I'm sure you could find plenty in the Loudred line. One of the most obnoxious-looking evolution lines so far, imo.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, Loudred works more than Jynx. Sorry Chris. D=

And... I don't actually. I was just Googling for stuff that'd work for the Forum Splash, and came across that. And lo and behold, you have the forum splash.

Have you guys checked out the Celebrations FS, by the way? No Jigglypuff, but I like it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay haha.
But, hey, if Jigglypuff stays...
h0BEB0435

But I hate Jigglypuff, so I can't believe I even am posting this. I:

Though that GIF seems more fitting for D&D. [;

But they're ugly an unappealing
And this is appealing?!
200px-Lorelei_Jynx.png

But yeah I do have to agree that Loudred is terrible.
Also, I'm just teasing Chris for liking Jynx, even though I do hate it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just dug through google images to see various Exploud pictures. It isn't nearly as bad when its mouth is shut:
250px-Exploud.png

but with its mouth open, I personally find it to look terribly obnoxious.

Also, I was wrong about Jigglypuff.
Spoiler:

<3

Honest

Hi!
Years
The Cubone one was kind of cool, but did you really have to freak me out with the Jigglypuff one? -_-;

I'd hate to hear that thing sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back