• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm afraid of rejection. I put off career-related choices for a long time. Could become increasingly damaging in the future. I think it's annoying to people close to me and myself included.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a bad habit of not considering the feelings of others when I give advice, it's either my (always) direct and forthright approach or nothing.

Years
  • Undergrad or graduate degree work? I'm interested in going the academic route, so the prospect of doing papers excites me!

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
    Years
  • Undergrad or graduate degree work? I'm interested in going the academic route, so the prospect of doing papers excites me!

Level 7 or Degree, I have 7 papers to re-do.

Most are for electrolysis, molecular physics and thermodynamics.

I am into chemical science and want to create a molecule that can cure cancer IN the human body. Cancer cells are EASY AS to kill in the lab, but not in a human????? Yeah... I want to solve the code and save life's.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Bad habits?
    Occasionally, I blurt out angry, nasty retorts without meaning it.
    If I'm in an awkward situation, I make it into a joke.
    If my friend goes after his younger sister, I tend to try to make him angry with me, so he'll forget to hurt her. That might not be a /bad/ habit, though.

uguoenaru
    I need to stop cooking while I'm tired haha. It didn't go well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Procrastination and laziness are pretty much my biggest flaws.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    ^^ That sounds pretty terrible. I remember once, I hiccuped and burped at the same time, and it felt like I was aboutta die while I was sitting their gasping for air.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Sometimes I feel like a necromancer, posting in this thread. :I
    A shoddy one, at that.

So, What's up Dcc?
    What is your opinion on sneakers? :?
    (Feel free to suggest a better topic, anybody.) (But not you, Blah! l:<)

Years
  • Challenge accepted. (aha!)

What kind of music are you guys listening to? Start off with broad genres, and go down to sub-genres if you feel like it? Actually, even better. If you'd like, talk about all the genres you listen to.

Like I like electronic music, but I've always enjoyed classical and jazz. Especially avant-garde early 1900 pieces. I've just gotten into funk and disco :P

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • let's see

I like Monstercat - I know I sound like a douchey hipster saying this - because most of the time, independent labels and up-and-coming musicians and artists are generally better at creating new styles. Once you get into the groove of being successful, it gets stale because you don't want to risk losing your popularity…I understand somewhat. But yeah. What I was really here for.

I also like some of the other ones…idk really. Feed Me is on the top of my head rn, he makes pretty good songs.

[YTHD]2_M8w8-530w[/YTHD]

yeah. I need to get out more

Last edited:
    Years
  • Noo, me too! I didn't know what Monstercat was until I clicked on it. BUT OMG PLETHORA OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC. Here lemme share my favourite so far, it's electrofunkdisco:

Spoiler:

So dancey eh? <-- (so canadian eh?)

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • I like a lot of electronic music and will listen to nearly any sub-genre under it. Renard has to be one of my favorite electronic artists and I'll listen to anything made by him. But electronic isn't the only genre I like, in fact I would probably listen to music from any genre as long as I enjoy it, I just happen to prefer electronic music.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back