• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Wario gone! Just as I was explaining it to Tom too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I just remembered I havent played Paper Mario in a long time, I should get back to that game. Im getting bored of Fire Emblem :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Im more about Pokemon, that's what I always come back to.Other games just dont cut it much for me.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I always preferred True Crime over the GTA series :P

I just found it more fun even tho it's almost the same thing, but you're a cop instead^^

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I find fighting for evil more exciting than for justice, that's why I'll make games where evil triumph.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • But in True Crime you can choose to be a good cop or a bad cop depending on your actions, and that alone gives you a different storyline for each decision you make, that's why i prefer more True Crime over the GTA series :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I remember playing gta when I was younger. My father enjoyed taking the controller from me, murdering a bunch of people, then giving it back and making me run from the cops. ._. The game itself was fun, even though I usually didn't do what you were supposed to.

Ahaha I feel bad for my mother. She wasn't paying attention and answered the phone when my father's mom called. {X He doesn't even like her.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Is it wrong for me to say that I love all GTA games to this day lol.

GTA 4 was my personal favorite though since I could instakill everyone with the smg and split second headshots lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back