• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Is it wrong for me to say that I love all GTA games to this day lol.

GTA 4 was my personal favorite though since I could instakill everyone with the smg and split second headshots lol.

Somehow I am completely unsurprised that that's your kind of game.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • GTA is just pure awesomeness. I like getting the 6 cop stars, stealing a tank and wreck everything up. But the FBI can be a pain in the ass IMO.
    High fives Xulek, GTA is my fave game as well.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    GTA is probably fun and all but it's far from the best game in the history of games. ._.

Here comes snarky drunkjours

Sir Codin

I have so many fond memories of GTA 3.

Hell, even though I enjoyed the story as well, I had a lot of fun in GTA IV crashing into everything and admiring the physics engine.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Somehow I am completely unsurprised that that's your kind of game.

Actually my kind of game is more along the lines of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts where I can roam a rather vast world to my leisure, actually that's part of why I fell in love with GTA too.

GTA is just pure awesomeness. I like getting the 6 cop stars, stealing a tank and wreck everything up. But the FBI can be a pain in the ass IMO.
    High fives Xulek, GTA is my fave game as well.

Lol I survived 6 minutes on a 6 star wanted level on GTA 4 without using any weapons or armor. Guess playing Mirror's Edge helped me afterall haha.

"High fives."

My favorite bit of GTA 4 though was The Ballad Of Gay Tony where it had the over the top missions make a comeback, granted I wish it was easier to pilot the gold chopper but using it to blow up the yacht full of arms dealers made my day haha.

Sir Codin

Seriously, get enough people calling something overrated and it no longer becomes overrated; it becomes the opposite.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Overrated is overrated.

Seriously, get enough people calling something overrated and it no longer becomes overrated; it becomes the opposite.

This.

Take Charizard for example, because everyone hates him for being overrated, he's become one of the most underrated Pokemon in the series.

Also, the Wario sprite is gone, w00t!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Hey, Roc [:

I don't specifically like Charizard, tbh. I do have one that's in the 80s (level-wise), but it's only because I had it in the daycare center for so long. I still have it/her because it was my first Charmander, though.

However, I must admit that this is a pretty awesome sprite.
    Charizard%28RS%29Sprite.png

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Hey, Slender. :}

Haha, yeah, that sprites petty cool.
    I can never remember whether it was Charmander or Totodile that was my first pokemon. Y:
    What was your's?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Yo Roc!
    Charizard is my fave Pokemon:
    -He is fire type
    -He looks like a strong dragon
    -His sprite and stats are pure awesomeness.

Years
  • My fave Pokemon is Oshawott. He is cute, badass and a Water-type, aka my fave Pokemon type.

But Charizard? He's my most hated Kanto starter, the fact he was Ash's only evolved Kanto starter in the anime didn't help either. I was always never fond of the Kanto starters tbh.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My first game was Diamond (it was the newest game, at the time) and I think I chose Piplup. I believe this is right around the time I bought that game, actually. I can't remember the exact date, but I know it happened to be the day of my favorite uncle's funeral.

I don't have a favorite Pokemon, but I do specifically like Giratina and Rattata.

Ugh, I need to stop cooking at midnight. .-. I just burned my hand with water that had just stopped boiling. The pain ceased almost immediately, though, and just felt really cold.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • @Nathan:
    Hey, man.
    I wouldn't go so far as to say that Charizard is my favorite, but he certainly is one of them.

@Hikari:
    How can you not like the kanto starters?!?! D:

@Slender:
    RATTATA! Ftw!!
    ...is it wrong that every chance I get, I get a Rattata and name it Chibi?

No! Slender! Don't go into the light!!

Okay, sorry guise, I gotta go. Y:
    Night Slender. :s

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Hikari:
    How can you not like the kanto starters?!?! D:

It might be because they are all reptile-based, so therefore little diversity in designs.

I love all the starters in 4th-6th Gen, they are so cute! But Oshawott is still the best because I am OshyHikari.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    @Roc
    Pfft I don't plan on dying anytime soon. ;D Especially due to something as stupid as being burned by really hot water. I didn't want to figure out a better way to drain the pan, though, so I just pulled my sleeve over that hand and tried again. {X
    Night, Roc [:

My first lvl100 was a female Staraptor w/ brave nature. I was oblivious to stuff like IV/EV/etc. at the time, though. I still have "her" now, mostly used for transportation or just as backup when I'm EV training.

My favorite of the Kanto starters is Squirtle. Johto is Totodile. I don't much like any Hoenn starter, so I picked Mudkip just for the high stats. Not a big fan of Sinnoh's starters, either. For Unova, probably Tepig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back