• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • I do drink, but only small amounts on occasions such as weddings. I don't have a high tolerance to alcohol; my face becomes flushed with just a single glass of wine. I guess I'm just not used to drinking yet. Do I like it? No. Do I dislike it? No. I'm neutral with it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I have yet to drink and I turn 21 in May. I don't mind waiting till I'm of legal age before I drink and honestly don't see why some people think they need to drink beforehand. I guess peer pressure. I don't really see myself drinking alot anyway when I do turn 21. I may or may not have a beer on my birthday, but only because I'm curious as to what it tastes like. Then I might just drink occasionally or not at all.

Years
  • I have yet to drink and I turn 21 in May. I don't mind waiting till I'm of legal age before I drink and honestly don't see why some people think they need to drink beforehand. I guess peer pressure. I don't really see myself drinking alot anyway when I do turn 21. I may or may not have a beer on my birthday, but only because I'm curious as to what it tastes like. Then I might just drink occasionally or not at all.

The legal drinking age in my part of Australia is 18 and I still never want to drink much alcohol. Probably cos I'm afraid of getting hangovers lol.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • The legal drinking age in my part of Australia is 18 and I still never want to drink much alcohol. Probably cos I'm afraid of getting hangovers lol.

Hangovers aren't thaaaaaat scary, haha. They usually hurt for a few hours at most - much less if you drink a lot of water!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • There was once I had 3 beers (over the whole day and ate 2 burgers that day too) and was really dehydrated (it was hot that day.) Woke up in the middle of the night and felt so sick it was horrible. Wasn't a hangover I don't really think, but I even thought chocolate tasted disgusting at that point. I drank a load of water and in the morning I was fine :3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Oh no worries. Just usually it's pretty obvious that I have a dong, lmao.

Years
  • So, JNathan thought I was a girl. Is it because of my girlish themes? :P I LIKE KALLEN'S BOOBIES, OKAY?!

You're not the only one subject to gender confusion here, I use a lot of manlish themes so I've had some people thinking I was male at first! I always laugh really hard when I get called a "he". But yeah that's what you get for using too many themes of the opposite gender.

And yeah, Kallen is sexy lol.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    You're not the only one subject to gender confusion here, I use a lot of manlish themes so I've had some people thinking I was male at first! I always laugh really hard when I get called a "he". But yeah that's what you get for using too many themes of the opposite gender.

And yeah, Kallen is sexy lol.

Haha. I just like using girls in my themes. It's understandable, though. I've used Dawn, Cynthia, Toph, and Kallen. I don't want to stare at guys each time I post!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Legal age for alcohol is 18 here.
    Also, the "gender" field in your profile is there for a reason. I don't understand why people mistake one's gender just because of their themes.

I know right? That's what I was thinking, I mean most people even have it displayed right on their posts too.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Haha, yeah I've always wondered. Maybe people don't have it set to show in the postbits.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I dont have my gender listed because I dont feel like it really, though I dont mind people knowing it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Well there are a lot of gender benders out there so you can't know who is who.
    Nobody cares if you drink alcohol where I live

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back