• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    People constantly mistook me for a guy on another forum, because my name there was the same as here. It was helpful while messing with the new people, though. {:

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    Celsius and Fahrenheit are too mainstream, here is 289 K.

I think my username is good enough for people to not think I'm a girl :3

I would have kept thinking you were a girl if I hadn't read that post. Then I took a look at your gender to make sure LOL

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Today has a high of 59F, which is decent. Sunday is going to be in the mid to high 60s, though, woo!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I've had people think I am a guy sometimes by the way that I type things/ my posting "personality." (Saying "bro" or sometimes being a bit unclassy, etc..) But it doesn't happen too often. Easy mistake to make, especially if they forget to look at my Gender on the side there.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Your username and sig makes me think you're a girl :)

I don't think my way of typing is different from other guys... is it? :C

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • On the forums it doesn't happen too often, like I said, but it used to when I had a DBZ theme a couple of years ago. (I keep my themes for a while.) I usually get mistaken over IRC, but I don't make a big deal of it :3 I just simply give 'em a little correction and go on chatting.
    LilJz I thought you were a girl at first, and then I looked on the side at your gender ;3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Just noticed, congrats on hitting 10k, Kura! :D That's pretty awesome. Enjoy your shiny new emblem!

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    But my user title makes all the doubts disappear (?) and my gender.

From this forum, I've learnt we can't judge someone's gender only because of his/her theme and his/her username.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back