• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I have two dogs myself. One's a purebred Shih Tzu and she's a princess/diva, haha. The other is a Shih Poo, which is a half Shih Tzu and half mini Poodle. They're both tiny. The purebred weighs about 11 lbs and the Shih Poo weighs 8.5 lbs. They're both so tiny and cuddly n_n

Edit: I hated last years, but as long as it's small it's OK with me. Nothing full of drama.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Could always wait until you move out. Do your research now to know what dog you would want :3

I won't be moving out until I get married and have a family of my own, which would be goodness knows when. I'll make sure my future boyfriend loves dogs! :3 We'd get one or two for sure!

April Fools? I haven't celebrated it on PC yet. Tomorrow's one will be my very first! I wonder what'll happen. :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Edit: I hated last years, but as long as it's small it's OK with me. Nothing full of drama.

I feel like people took last years waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. I mean, come on. =/ I found it smart, personally, and am looking forward to tomorrows.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Then it will be soon Amanda. Who wouldn't want to marry you?
    I had 3 dogs. They killed one, the other moved out and the last one died while eating.
    This will my first April fools too!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Was 2011 the Slowpoke one? I forget. :I

EDIT: OH. I know Live probably wont be happy with me for this, but I need one more person to help me co-host my Assassin game. If you're interested, PM me. :3

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh, right, Applesauce day. My activity back then wasn't so great, guess that's why I don't remember it. I guess that means 2009 was Todoroki.

Synerjee

Years
  • @Nathan: Haha when The One comes along, I'll finally know. ;D

I'm guessing this year's one will have something to do with Wario....or not? I don't have any idea~ Come at me, tomorrow!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I really hope it not something like Wario just floods our screen or something. :c It'd be kinda cool if Pokecommunity turned into Wariocommunity I guess. That could create some real chaos, though.

And no worries Nathan!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    No, Nathan, that's just threatening to stalk someone you met on the internet. [;

I don't really care what PC does for april 1st, tbh.

Synerjee

Years
  • @Nathan: Why, come and get me then lolol. Get on the next flight to my country and start searching. I'm waaaaitingggg~ xP please don't trouble yourself though haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back