• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Wow, yeah, mirrored text would be annoying. >_>
    Okay, I was wrong. I don't care what PC does so long as it isn't mirrored text haha. I wonder if the staff will ever just keep us from logging in on april 1st. That would give them a day off, at least haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    So, Syn, don't be surprised when Nathan shows up at your door fifteen years from now. {X

Edit:
    I was just kidding, Dipu. [:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    D; I hope not.

This really is like Jz and Touj, though. Just with more stalking and a bigger age difference. When you take into consideration that Syn is an adult, it's a bit creepy. At least she isn't the one threatening to stalk Nathan.

I'm such a killjoy. I can't help it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Wait, Amanda, how old are you? D=

And Went.... ever consider making everyone's username backwords? =P Like Went -> Tenw and Bloodex -> Xedoolb

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • If we tried to change everybody's usernames, I think the server would run away asking for mercy after 3 minutes XD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • HAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS xD xD

Yeah sureee~ If you ever find out where in the not-so-wide lands of my country I live, that is. I'm not telling ;D

@Dipu: I'm starting to think it is lolol. And my age? Check my profile.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Xedoolb. Best username ever.
    However, Namrednels is just confusing. I still like Dipu's idea, though. {X

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • If we tried to change everybody's usernames, I think the server would run away asking for mercy after 3 minutes XD

Oh right, I forgot. That's why you guys stopped name changes. Question, though, how bad was April 2nd when you did Todoroki?

HAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS xD xD

Yeah sureee~ If you ever find out where in the not-so-wide lands of my country I live, that is. I'm not telling ;D

@Dipu: I'm starting to think it is lolol. And my age? Check my profile.

Nineteen! That's basically a young adult. =P Nathan, how old are you. I'm too lazy to check

Xedoolb. Best username ever.
    However, Namrednels is just confusing. I still like Dipu's idea, though. {X

Confusing's the point! Looks like it wont happen though :c

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I woke up this morning thinking it was April Fools and was all braced for PC's reaction and then was like "WAIT DID NOTHING HAPPEN"

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I'll be 16 this year but I can easily pass for an 20 dude so our love is still possible~

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • A 15 year old passing off as a 20 year old? Interesting.

Watch them pull a Slowpoke again... please dont. :c

Also, you guys should join the Assassin game in OT. I'd like for the entire DCC to join :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back