• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incorrect Evolutions ......

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    That's because Oddish and Bellsprout both evolve into a fairly powerful Pokemon. Bellosum was a pretty fair tank (not as good as Curselax of course -_- ) while Vileplume got the highest sp.att only next to Sunflora, but can last a few more turns more than Sunflora too. Victreebel in GSC is the grass type physical attacker, with swords dance and sludge bomb at its side... and the powders too...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Vileplume is also one of the few AromaTherapy users obtainable at the moment.

RBY had a lot of "useless" Pok?mon due to Mewtwo.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    but then again, Color Advance may balance things out... who knows?

Roselia who is completely defenseless at physical attacks is the only other Pokemon with aromatherapy... or is there someone else too who can learn it naturally?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    this is officially off-topic...

I still think poliwhirl --> politoed is completely pointless...why have a fairly useless parish songer when you can have a far more powerful mind reader?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    k i'll just get carried away too for a sec on my free wind ^_^

Politoed is supposed leaning towards sp.att, while Poliwrath is like the physical attacker.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I do that all the time, really... ^_^;;

Umm...well I think most evolutions are fine, I just don't like baby Pok?mon. If they want to add moves to a Pok?mon's repertoire, then just add 'em. No need for babies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    aren't you a mod Kairi? you're suppose to be a good role model for all members, not to join us in our crazy acts you know XD :laugh:

The only baby Pokemon that is more useful is probably Tyrogue... at least it starts a more interesting method of evolution...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I think its really stupid to have a fish evolve into a octopus O_o anyway, i think that Syther and Scizor arnt exactly twins! i mean its body is totally shaped differnt adn it has claws not syths!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well scyther and scizor are a lot better than gyarados, milotic, octillery and etc... they look "right" to me to be in the same evolution line.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I think it's weird how Scyther goes from having this cute, fanged, dinosaur face to this weird face that has a tiny mouth o.O

now i need to contribute

uh...

ok, they don't evolve, but doesn't Miltank make an odd female Tauros? Tauros is all strong and animalish looking, and Miltank is this pink, bipedal cartoony cow... with a ball at the end of its tail. Atleast the other Pokemon with sex differences (the nido and the fireflies) actually look like the same species. The steers have almost nothing in common.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I am saying I like Milotic , I hate Feebas , and Magikarp , They are worthless .......... even the pokedex says so !

Anyways , Ninetales is the best pokemon it should be either ghost , or since its decieving maybe a dark type ..... Seadra should be part poison if it has a poison-point.

Also Raichu should be a fighter , i dont know why but it looks like one , it alsolooks like it would make a good ground type ...... but thats my opinion.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
    Zubat->Golbat->Crobat. Their Bodies change completly. Little mouth to huge mouth to tooth dominated mouth.

Also Gastly->Haunter. Where do those hands come from?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    plus really... they're just gas. They should be able to form themselves into any shape they desire (like how Haunter stretched his hands out so far away from its "body" in Morty's gym episode)

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    plus really... they're just gas. They should be able to form themselves into any shape they desire (like how Haunter stretched his hands out so far away from its "body" in Morty's gym episode)

Ahhhh... point taken. But how about Trapinch->Vibrava? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    well, in a way i think Trapinch is like a bug and when it evolves it sprouts wings and flies! okay that was stupid huh! ^_^;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Trapinch is suppose to be an antlion... while a dragonfly is suppose to evolve from Naiads (just so happens to have the same name as a nymph... but don't get the fearie and the insect mixed up please)

(picture of naiad: https://insectzoo.msstate.edu/Images/7812832b.jpg )

Trapinch and a naiad doesn't look alike at all to me... an antlion doesn't transform into a dragonfly you know... -_-

Back