• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infront of the T.V.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You've just finished all of your daily routines for the day, whether it be going to school and completing homework, coming home from a day in the office (or wherever you may be employed at), or finishing up a good ol' Role Playing game. There's nothing you want more in the world right now than than to pull up a seat in front of the television set. With your nice beverage next to you, and a small snack sitting on your lap, you turn on the T.V.

What channel (or show) are you most likely to watch?

The channel I watch the most would be ABC Family, so that'd be my first bet. The time I usually get this alone time to watch the T.V without being distracted by the computer is just when I get home from school, which is when one of my favorite shows, Sabrina the Teenage Witch is on. So, that's what I'll likely be watching. I usually have the television on from the time I get home to about.. 6:00 p.m.? Though, if the episode that day doesn't catch my interest, I do enjoy watching the BBC channel as I do really enjoy some of the shows on it. Otherwise, I just don't watch the television a tall.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I usually go in this order until I find something
    CN
    Nick
    MTV
    NickNetwork
    LOGO
    BET
    ToonDisn
    Disney

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I hardly ever watch television. Whenever I'm not doing schoolwork, I'm out with friends or on my computer. Only exception to that is Saturday or Sunday mornings, which is when my sisters get up at the crack of dawn and put on Reality TV to watch Fact or Fiction: Beyond Belief. Addictive show.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Ehh, I flip the OnDemand button, and then watch Pokemon. Although I dedicate my Saturday night to staying up late, watching the Naruto show on CN(currently fillers -.-) and then hopping on my computer to see the latest Shippuuden episode. Most any anime, I'll watch. I love some other shows though, like Monk, Dr. Who, etc...

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I like Comedy Central, NBC, and Fox mostly.
    CC has the Daily Show, Colbert Report, South Park, Scrubs reruns.
    NBC has the Office, SNL, Chuck, and other comedies I like to watch.
    Fox has Family Guy, Simpsons, Bones.

Those are the 3 channels I usually am on at night. During the day it's a different story.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I'll usually look for something in this order:

Nick
    CN
    Comedy Central
    National Geographic
    Animal Planet
    Discovery Health
    Fox
    Nicktoons

If all else fails, I start surfing the TV guide.

Years
  • I don't watch TV an awful lot, but when I do it's almost always either Dave or BBC One.

Yeah, we have a TV channel called Dave. It just shows BBC repeats. xD;

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Eh, if I'm actually watching TV, it's probably on one of the following channels: History, Discovery, Animal Planet, A&E, Investigation Discovery, or whichever news station happens to catch my eye.

On occasion, I'll watch shows like The Big Bang Theory or The Eleventh Hour on CBS, but I don't follow anything actively. I'll catch CSI when I can, but I mostly watch reruns of it on Spike. Aaand, when it's active, I watch Psych on USA and Monk on occasion but I don't watch that channel much any other time.

Considering how little I actually watch TV, I'm surprised the list looks as long as it does written down.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • The channels I usually check when flicking through are:

CN
    Disney
    Nick
    History
    SciFi
    Comedy Central
    VH1
    BET
    MTV
    All Starz channels
    All Encore channels
    National Geographic
    Science Channel

I spend the most time on History and Science.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I like being informed of things, so I watch the Discovery Channel, the Learning Channel, or Animal Planet mostly. If it's late at night, I watch the local channels for the trashy talk shows.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Weeell, let's see. I watch CN, Nick, and Disney mostly, but occasionly I"ll watch a documentary on Discovery Health, or watch some action on TruTV. And some good comedy on Lifetime.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I watch ABC Family a lot, especially around now with all the Christmas holiday movies and stuff on. I've been known, despite it being a girly show, to watch Gilmore Girls with my mom and brother during dinner just because it's a pretty funny show.

Otherwise, ESPN, The Tennis Channel, some particular Nick/Disney shows, Comedy Central, Weather Channel, my local news (the rest I get online), and some other stuff, heh.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I watch alot of Nick and TeenNick. I really like Discovery Channel aswell, I'm into those nerd things >.>. Weather Channel sometimes, I like watching those Hurricane survivor shows.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I hit up ESPN first and then roll around to TBS (Seinfeld, The Office, My Name is Earl=win). Maybe after that I'll check out Bravo (Top Chef) or the Food Channel (Iron Chef).

Years
  • Well, let's see... I'll break down the list by networks.

FOX - Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, 24
    CBS - CSI, CSI: NY, Criminal Minds, Eleventh Hour, Flashpoint
    NBC - Law & Order, 30 Rock, The Office
    ABC - Ehh... they were supposed to pick up Scrubs, so I'll go with that.
    USA - Psych, Monk, Burn Notice
    TNT - Raising the Bar
    TBS - Seinfeld (reruns)
    CC - South Park, The Daily Show, Colbert Report
    Nick - Fairly Oddparents
    Nicktoons Network - Catscratch
    CN - Ed, Edd n Eddy
    Adult Swim - Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, ATHF
    Boomerang - Basically CN's old programming
    FX - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Spike - Unsolved Mysteries, MXC
    Sci-Fi - The X-Files (reruns)
    Chiller - Millennium (reruns)
    Versus - Hockey
    ESPN - SportsCenter, Around the Horn, PTI

As you can clearly see for this list, I watch a lot of TV. =P

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I'll break it down by day, then the hour, then the station, then listing the shows:
    (Note, this is both with, and without the converter box)

Saturday-
    I'll probably be bashed for this, but..... I watch 4kids until the decent shows on ABC Kids come on =/

Sunday-
    'till 7, I'll watch whatever's on Fox
    After that I'll either leave it there, or turn to ABC and watch America's Funniest Home Videos.
    Then, I'll eiter go back to Fox and watch The Simpsons and King of the Hill, OR stay on ABC and watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
    No matter what, though, I'll turn to FOX (if it wasn't already on) and watch Family Guy then American Dad.... after that, it's either the news on FOX or Brothers and Sisters on ABC (uh. it does come on Sundays... right?)

Monday-
    CBS at 8, Watch: The Big Bang Theory (hilarious show, watch it x3), How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men.
    Then turn to ABC and watch Samantha Who?
    After that, I dunno =/

Tuesday-
    FOX, at 8, to watch House and Fringe

I can't seem to remember anything else I make a point to watch. =/

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I go work out every night around 7:45 (which would be right now...but I'm skipping tonight, shhhhh) and that's the only time I get to watch TV, other than Monday's when I watch LOST re-runs. But I usually watch TV-Land, a little bit of Andy Griffeth then Extreme Makeover Home Edition. :)

Other than that I watch CN (Pokemon) and ABC/ABC Family.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    When I get home, I usually turn on ESPN for some quick highlights I somehow missed on the previous night. After about ten minutes of that, I switch to TBS. If nothing is on, I depend on MTV, Discovery Channel, FX, or the History Channel to fill my needs.

Survival shows on the Discovery Channel are awesome. :P

Back