• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon [T] (OOC)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I've managed to edit some stuff in my SU, it should probably be okay now? Changed his trait to cruelty, and power to Fear Empowerment.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    -DeepImpact-: Haha, thanks. I saw the SU, but I haven't had time to reply until now ^.^' You are accepted.

雷影 イチロ: Alright. Sorry, I wasn't sure if there was a context and I just wanted to be sure :P Don't want any issues popping up.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Haha, looking at Kieran, it seems like either Terrance and him are going to get along really well or probably become really violent enemies :P

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    haha lmfao I thought about talking with Edward and Cody but then I saw Soul was with them too, so I decided to head somewhere else xD And lol Kieran is probably the only guy Terrance would like to talk to :P

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Which is why I wanted him to talk to poor guys like Edward xD But yeah looking at people his size makes him drool lmao

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I honestly don't know what to reply to that last statement......

I think I am going to digress back to Atlantis Arising now..... and just for good measures

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    stop throwing tables ichiro, they're expensive!!

on another note, the train is moving! time for the drama to start, right? :>

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) Apologies, madam.

So yeah, I kinda expected Kieran to react like that xD; I guess that's gonna get Terrance really angry lol. I'll post after Saturated Hue has posted, since I don't really have a lot to post about right now >.<

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Name: Mr. Harrison Linet

Appearance: Standing at six feet and one inch, Harrison has lanky, unmuscular limbs, topped off by large palms with long, and thin fingers. His torso is also very thin with little abdominal muscle such that you can see his rib cage when he inhales. He has a round face that is frequented by black stubble, and sometimes a thin beard. Glasses with no frame around the lenses are often times perched on his straight nose. He has thick, black hair that is usually kept short. He combs it to the right side all of the time, and sweeps it upward a little bit without using gel. He has dark brown eyes that are a decent ways apart.

Harrison wears a pair of gray desert boots over his big feet. On his torso he often wears a plain colored button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He wears khaki pants with a brown, leather, braided belt with a gold colored buckle holding them up. On weekends he'll wear a short sleeved t-shirt accompanied by cargo shorts, and flip-flops.

Personality: I feel so strange not filling this out...

History: Growing up and watching your world deteriorate isn't easy to do, but Harrison did just that. Watching from Solaceon Town, he started helping his grandparents at their daycare. Working with Pokemon and taking care of them was, at first, something he did grudgingly. But he eventually realized that he was lucky to be constantly surrounded by Pokemon. He started working with breeding Pokemon after his grandfather became ill with Blood Cancer and could no longer work. Come time for college, he went overseas to Kanto and worked in the Pokemon Zoo to help pay for school.

After his education was over, his student visa expired and he was sent back to Sinnoh. He took over the family daycare business for a while (7 years), and was diagnosed with the same Blood Cancer as his grandfather at age 30. After treatment in Jubilife City, the Cancer was no longer terminal and he survived.

As he was in treatment, he met several other people being treated for the same thing, most of them died. Since he survived, he noticed how lucky he was and now, despite the state of the world, he views everything as a blessing. Since then, he'd been teaching at a Pokemon school in Solaceon. Many people view him as ignorant because of his bliss and optimism. He was offered the job at Hope High School, and he quickly snatched it up so that maybe his optimist would rub off on some of these teens.

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    1st period: Core 3
    2nd period: Free Period
    Lunch
    3rd period: Free
    4th period: Pokemon Care and Breeding

Pokemon:

Inner Demon [T] (OOC)

Ray
    Male

Inner Demon [T] (OOC)

Alphonse
    Male

Inner Demon [T] (OOC)

Micha
    Female

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Here is a teacher SU because I am so ambitious I am playing two characters.

Name: Mr. Neil Patrick Murphy (Prefers to be called Professor Murphy)
    Appearance:
    Neil's appearance reflects one of a successful, professional individual. He is taller than most people, standing at around 6'4 (193 cm), with a balanced body type suggesting he had or has an active lifestyle. Neil's body is well proportioned with long limbs but a slim torso as well. Neil's build is one focused on toning more than body building. Lacking time to weigh himself, Neil estimates he weighs close to 180 pounds (81 kg). What he is more considered with is maintaining his excellent cardio and surprising flexibility, with significant time spent on martial arts. Neil has a fair complexion that varies throughout the year. For the most part, Neil is what he calls "quite white" during the fall and winter months but tans well in the spring and summer.

Neil fancies himself quite handsome and does his best to present himself with professionalism. Neil is exceptionally well groomed with short brown hair with the front styled upright to add some character to an otherwise plain head of hair. His skin is clean and free of impurities, giving his face a youthful quality. Neil is not without mature qualities to his appearance by any means. With high cheekbones (though they are not readily apparent) and a prominent defined jawline, Neil can be considered quite manly by most standards and fits in with the socialite crowds that he lived amongst for a number of years. Neil has a thin nose and lips, though he has a beaming smile (when he decides to) allowing him to still be expressive. However, what is most apparent is Neil's expressive dark blue eyes. The eyes shine with in light, granting an almost heavenly aura to them. It has been said that Neil's eyes are capable of mesmerizing the female race, adding to his shameful dating resume.

What truly sets Neil apart is his varied sense of style. One could say that Neil spends a bit too much time on clothes to be masculine, but because of Neil's love of expression he does not shy away from being somewhat eccentric. That being said, Neil blends professionalism with expression in a seamless synthesis. When on the job, Neil can always been seen in a suit, of which he is guilty of mixing several different ones to keep the style fresh. Neil favors darker shades for jacket and dress pants, usually selecting black or dark grays. On occasion he will wear white, but that is usually for less formal occasions. Neil almost always wears blue dress shirts to match his sparkling eyes, with others to oppose the general notion that blue is his favorite color. Black leather belts are another accepted standard to a Neil style of dress. It is the ties that add chaos to his wardrobe. Aside from the few plain or striped black and gray ties (reserved for professional interviews or so), Neil's ties usually document stories, myths, video games, or anything that can be considered geek in nature for the sake of expression or simply being different from everyone else. Black dress shoes complete the image.

In more casual atmospheres, Neil calms down and lives a lot. Pristine, brand new blue jeans are a must as are nonconventional leather belts with elaborate buckles that make an obscure reference to something in Neil's vast library of geek knowledge. Neil's shirts are another various mix. Neil wears of a wholesome mix of design t-shirts of various colors and designs with a darker plain casual dress shirt over it, if nothing more than personal expression. In this style of dress, Neil wears athletic shoes for comfort.

Neil has invested little into accessories. As it seems to be a requirement of all professional, Neil wears an expensive professional watch with a silver band, black face and standard numerals. It should be noted he does not wear this in more causal settings, favoring a more medieval sundial watch just to be different. Neil is need of glasses and wears them when teaching. He swaps them out for contacts in his off time. Why? He feels intelligent with glasses. It is worth noting that Neil is slightly deaf in his left ear and as a number of scars across his chest and back as a result of being caught in a small bombing incident when he was 22.

Personality: Let's just say Neil is exceptionally nerdy, eccentric, expressive, energetic and hopelessly optimistic and leave it at that.

History:
    Born in Snowpoint City but raised in Canalave City because his father hated the cold, Neil was the first child of two raised in an upper middle class home with two working parents who tried their hardest to give a good home to their children. Neil and his younger brother, Lyle, separated by two years attended school together and found themselves often heading to the library after school until one of their parents picked them up to bring them home, due to the arduous hours spent at their respective offices. There, making the best of the resources they had, Neil and Lyle collaborated on homework and invested much time into independent study, engaging in a friendly rivalry in their studies. It made school an enjoyable challenge and learning a pleasant experience, something they separated them from their peers who saw education as nothing but distraction. They were too preoccupied with unimportant things like dates. In the years spent at the library, Neil and Lyle acquired knowledge and wisdom well beyond their years hoping to develop the skills necessary to make a difference in the erratic world, acting on the ambitions that developed in their hours of study. Both Neil and Lyle were able to graduate high school about 2 years earlier than expected, each one graduating when they were 16 respectively. With a number of scholarships awarded to them, both of the brothers were able to go to school for practically no cost. Talk about the rewards of hard work.

Neil applied and was accepted to the College of Sootopolis, known for their solid Liberal Arts program (Lyle meanwhile went to school in Unova for business, but later dropped out for reasons unknown). Neil's interests and skills were quite broad and he found himself suffering from indecision when it came to choosing a career path. Torn between his skills in history and love for writing and literature, Neil opted for a general education hoping something in the golden middle would emerge from the darkness of higher education. Neil attended a wide range of courses, passing most with high marks struggling only in the higher level math and science courses. What occurred then was Neil simply marking off subject matters he did not enjoy. Unfortunately, Neil was back to square one not being able to pursue the golden middle he should strongly desire. Dealing with the cards he was dealt, Neil graduated at the age of 20 with a basic Liberal Arts degree (unable to make his mind up in 4 years) and found a paid internship at the Sootopolis Daily, writing a random assortment of articles, often focusing on stranger events and critiques.

It was around this time that Neil showed a vested interest in Pokemon and society. Traveling the region of Sinnoh and enjoying a few trips out of the country, Neil had acquired a small collection of Pokemon and wrote a number of articles covering the worldwide as a number of lighter issues. His parents presented both Neil and his brother twin Riolus when they were 21 and 19 respectively of which Neil named his Luke, out of a lack of ideas. Luke from the time he came into Neil's life would literally evolve to become one of his closest friends. Neil purchased his now Charizard only a few months later as a playmate for Luke and two became like brothers. A pleasant reminder of Neil's relationship with Lyle. Neil's career brought him to the land of Johto, of which he was reunited with his brother for a brief time. Lyle told him stories of how he dropped out of business school to attend medical school in Goldenrod City. The two caught up, sharing their life stories and their aspirations for their futures. As bitter irony would have it, the day in which Neil wanted to leave a terrorist attack in the town square left Neil's body ravaged, with several burns across his body and shards from several explosives puncturing embedded into his body. Luckily, Lyle was unhurt and was able to say his brother's life.

After the bombing incident, Neil decided it was time to go back at school, hoping to retire from journalism as the physical and emotional scars were quite much. Using the money he had earned from working, Neil was able to minimize the number of loans needed to pay for his higher education. During his time at the College of Sootopolis working towards his graduate degree, Neil ran a blog, worked at the daily paper and a teacher's assistant and a chairman of several clubs all in the quest to become truly educated and have a full resume. Neil tried his best to push the memories of the trauma out of his head, surrounding himself in his hobbies, his friends, his family and his work. Neil had decided he would let the survivor's guilt prevent him from enjoying the rest of his life. Instead, Neil had decided to live a more modest and unassuming life but it was not something he did with unrivaled glee.

Neil had finally graduated at the age of 26 with a master's degree in English upon the publishing of a book titled "Studies of Myth and their connection to Modern Literature" as per requirement of many graduate students . Entering the economy with a full resume, Neil received a number of job offers from several newspapers, websites, journals, educational centers and even commercial businesses. None really spoke to him. Perhaps it was the fact that Neil had no interest in these fields. Neil returned to his hometown, working at his favorite library and tending to his blog, occasionally writing guest entries at various websites and journals. Neil even acted as a guest speaker at several educational institutions offering his unique analysis of many works of literature. It was this time that Neil decided the difference he was going to make in this world was going to be through education.

Enter Hope High School.

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    1st period: Free/Prep period
    2nd period: English
    Lunch
    3rd Period: Free/Prep period (Neil is guilty of sitting on the History/Mythology class on a regular basis because of his nerdy hobbies. Prepare to be crashed)
    4th Period: Free/Prep period (Visits the Battling Class every once in a while)

Pokemon:
    Luke, a male Lucario
    Ladon, a male Charizard
    Kipz, a female Mudkip

Last edited:

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    Everyone who's in Latin: you will be required to make one of these, bad dance moves and all. Mira's idea, not mine. :P

(...no, I'm not being serious. But I do give extra credit... xD)

Glad to see some more teaching staff signing up. :3

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Lol. I don't think you could pay Soul to make something like that.

And yeah, the more teachers the more awesome :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Apologies, Mira, but I think you mistook Cody with Edward. Edward has long, black hair, and it is Cody who has brown hair and is skinny.

Back