• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insanity Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Clear spell does nothing against Ranma 1/2 based curses, not spell based. Technically, not even really a curse.

No, walking under a ladder has no effect, though now it will be a bit more difficult to pick the correct restroom.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    well, it'd probably help if I had the foggiest what you were talking about.. *uses un-explainable plot twist to remove curse*

"Clear spell does nothing against Ranma 1/2 based curses, not spell based. Technically, not even really a curse."

Meaning, that things that undo spells do not work, and since it technically isn';t a curse, neither do anti-curse things.

And one good twist deserves another *applies curse* Once cursed by the spring curses, we can't remove them, I know cause I'm cursed.

(Perhaps this is slightly off topic from the general insanity of the club, should we post a spirng of drowned ??? Topic in this or one of the roleplaying forums?)

Years
    if you can make it crazy, it belongs. nuff said. well, this makes the 98765432101923748382929 curse that somebody used on me.. this is going to be painful when they activate...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    if you can make it crazy, it belongs. nuff said. well, this makes the 98765432101923748382929 curse that somebody used on me.. this is going to be painful when they activate...
    I'm guessing that since it could cause some problems with others that have been in the ranma universe, that this curse overides others as long as it lasts.

*Can't resist any longer, sprays Flygon_trainer with water, and looks at the soggy kitten.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back