• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insanity Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Still grounded, but right now I'm back with a little rant. About Steve "Croikey" Irwin, aka the Crocodile Hunter.

Insanity Club!!!

used to find the guy entertaining, now he's just annoying. He does the same thing every time he's on TV. He either:

a) Get's a stick and smacks an animal with it until the thing tries to eat him.
    b) Jump's on an animal and try's to get it to bite him.
    c) Throw's food at the animal in a vague attempt to get it to attack him.
    c) Dangles a live baby in front of Crocodile (no **** he did this with his OWN ****ING KID).

The last point, I somehow doubt Irwin though he was actually putting his kid in danger and would have beaten the **** out of the crocodile if it even tried to eat his kid. But Jesus Spoony Christ! YOUR HOLDING A BABY IN FRONT OF A LIVE CROCODILE FOR ****'S SAKE, DOESEN'T THAT SEEM EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT STUPID?

Also you know all these dangerous and/or poisonous creatures in Australia? Like those Spider's that live in toilet's and the evil Boxing Kangaroo's of Doom? How come none of em have managed to kill the bastard yet? He might as well stick a giant sign round his neck saying "EAT ME" in some of the situations he get's into.

One day a Crocodile will eat him, and that Crocodile shall be made the King of France as a reward, just like in this Artist's rendering that was not bunged up in 5 minutes in MS Paint by me.

Insanity Club!!!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    I happen to like Crocodile hunter, thank you. I respect his way with animals, unlike Jeff corwin

I don't really like him, I was just posting that to vent, because after a week of seeing him do nothing but taunt animals with sticks, meat, baybies, and various other items/methods, I needed to vent some anger. And the King was my insanity part showing up.

"Bonjour!" *chomp*

Years
    it something called TV. no action, no show. he has to do stuff like that so it's worth airing. I still hate jeff.. I would actually like his show, but the Alaska one was just not acceptable... MOOSE ARE NOT ELUSIVE!!!! sorry, tempermant issues

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    it something called TV. no action, no show. he has to do stuff like that so it's worth airing. I still hate jeff.. I would actually like his show, but the Alaska one was just not acceptable... MOOSE ARE NOT ELUSIVE!!!! sorry, tempermant issues

I have the same thing with crocodile-chow, he's at least educated in what he's doing, even if he is doing something wrong (morally, not wrong as in mistake) And I still think he should be eaten alive by the first crocodile king of spain.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    *throws her fossilised T-rex tooth at shiney's head* I don't understand anything but english...

I have a limited understanding rodian, but considering the fact it was made up by george lucas, that doesn't really count.

I believe it's a greeting/goodwill or some such crap.

EDIT: Aren't electrodes just head? or are they just bodies with faces? Hmmmm....

EDIT 2: They must have a protection of some sort, I'll fix it so you see the picture.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back