• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insomnia?

Years
  • It takes me a long time to fall asleep at night... I think it's because my imagination runs wild :)

I sleep easier during the day - my schedule used to be go to college, get home and sleep, wake up about 2am and do stuff.

Years
  • I'm not nessiscarily an insomniac, because I do sleep, I just cant go to sleep until past midnight...but I sleep past noon on weekends, and until 7:55 on school days.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I get the occasional insomnia. Some nights I won't sleep even if I lie in bed with my eyes closed for an hour. I wouldn't consider myself an insomniac, but my insomnia is just occasional.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
  • I am not sure if it is insomnia or my stubbornness that causes me to not go to sleep, I am sure one day I will find which one is the correct answer ^_^

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • I only sleep about 3-4 hours a day, and usually on Fridays and Saturdays, I don't sleep at all. I can go two weeks without feeling tired. Is that insomnia? xD

Years
  • You can search on the web for that though. Next time, please do instead of asking in a thread.
    Click here.

Anyway, I don't really suffer from it... I don't think? It usually takes me a bit to fall asleep, but not more than an hour. Does that count? :/
    The last time I probably suffered from it was when I read Eldest right before bed. It took forever to sleep. >>

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    I'm an insomniac. Normally I just sit in my bed and turn on a CSI DVD. It helps me, but I still have to take meds for it. x.x

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No, not really.

I sleep like a baby ('scuse the cliche), unless my mom sleeps first (I share a room with her) and snores. Her snores are deafening. I am also proudly immune to the effects of coffee caffine and sugar. (Except from bubble black tea)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Insomnia? Occasionally. Depends on what all's going on in my life. Occasionally, my mind needs to stay awake for the sake of being obsessed with something (for example, about 36 hours awake working on a single piece of writing, or being focused on a game). Sometimes, four hours of being awake and I'm done for the day. Odd sleeping habits are kinda part of my family, though, so...

Back