• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

intense heat wave -- what Pokemon would you use to cool down?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • in the area I live in hit a record breaking heat index of 109 degrees F, and I was right in the middle of it waiting for the county public transit bus, sweating my A** off... and which made me wish I had an Articuno.

so, if you were caught in a 109 degree index heat wave, what Pokemon would you use to cool yourself off? i suppose that two types are probably good for this, you could use either an Ice or a Water type...

as mentioned above I would use an articuno, it could blow ice at me to cool me off...

Years
  • I'd eat one of the ice cream pokemon. Sounds like a win win situation to me since I hate those friggin' things

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd have Snover or Abomasnow use their Snow Warning abilities to make it snow (not hail) to cool me off.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Articuno would be terrible because it would take up soooo much space, lol. I would definitely go with an ice cream one, small enough to not take up space and still would cool me off. :3

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • Oh man, it's only 79 degrees in the house right now but that is far too hot for me.
    I'd like a castform. It would probably be able to change the room's temperature. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    STEEL TYPES WOULD ALSO BE COLD TOO.
    ...since steel is usually cold to touch sorta, or maybe that's just metal in general, owell. :x

Anyway, yeah like what's been mentioned, Squirtle, since it seems to be successful in the anime at cooling down!

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • Articuno to use Mind Reader+Sheer Cold combo to freeze.

The Moltres's Heat Wave

Then cool off with an Icy Wind froom Articuno

Then Moltres's warm Solarbeam

Then Zapdos's Thunder because I'd get bored and want some S&M

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Vanipeti is a good snack for a cold day.
    I'll just pop a Regice somewhere nearby too. Those buggers are -328 degrees Fahrenheit.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    SNORUNT!
    Because it has the word "snor' in it
    Its cute and it can use powder snow.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Froslass, just like my fiction character do. I just hope she didn't over do it

Back