• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

International Pokemon hacking competition

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    @ Ninja: Plz sign up and provide me your information properly. Recently there's a guy named chd_mann who wants to join but haven't registered yet (he is right above my last post). You guys can be Australia team.

chd_mann

Not A *********
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    @ Ninja: Plz sign up and provide me your information properly. Recently there's a guy named chd_mann who wants to join but haven't registered yet (he is right above my last post). You guys can be Australia team.

Name: Chad Mann
    + Age: 19, Was hacking before it was cool.
    + Nationality: Australian
    + Email: [email protected]
    + Job: The Works

I'm happy to start Team Australia.

"Ive been dreaming of a Nuked Christmas"

Last edited:

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • TEAM CANADA!

Name: mrhaxmaster (real name is Justin)
    + Age: 14, 3 months hacking
    + Nationality: Canada
    + Email: [email protected]
    + Job: mapper, and basic scripting.
    i can do more if i have to.

actually scratch this I'm gonna work on my hack...

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Hi guys I just finished editing the sprites of our hero. Wanna take a look and give me your opinion? I'll try to get the heroine's done by the end of this week.

Spoiler:

Here is the true image of the alien for the introduction (where prof. Oak usually is. However, he is not gonna say "Good morning everyone", instead, "Attention soldiers" lol).
    Spoiler:

CREDIT
    - The original hero's sprites are from PKM Diamond, thanks to Nintendo.
    - The third one is from the website www.panelmonkey.org. They have a lot of cool stuffs. You can get this one from right here https://www.panelmonkey.org/sprite.php?id=507&theme=3

Last edited:

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
  • Awesome, Aliens! I like it how the protagonist is trying to make himself look human.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Hi guys I just finished the sprites of our hero. Wanna take a look and give me your opinion? I'll try to get the heroine's done by the end of this week.
    Spoiler:

Here is the true image of the alien for the introduction (where prof. Oak usually is)
    Spoiler:

You know, those are just edits of pre-exisiting sprites, you're gonna have to give credit -__-

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Yap you are right Fan King. Thanks for reminding me; I was just too excited to show them off :P but forget to indicate the source so I'm fixing that post to be appropriate. :D. My bad everyone.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • + Name: Kakashi Hatake
    + Age and years you have been hacking: 16 and 1 year and 4 months
    + E-mail [email protected]
    + Tasks you can handle: Mapping (EVERYTHING)
    + Proof: A map i made today
    Spoiler:

Years
  • >Name: Aerow
    >Age and years you have been hacking: 16,been hacking for an year.
    >Email: [email protected]
    >Tasks I can handle: Scripting,Title screen editing,Complete Pokemon inserting and editing,Inserting tiles [I'm slooooow at this],Mapping(who can't map?) and other minor things like editing pokemon cries....

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    To both Kakashi and Aerow, please indicate your nationality there or I'm gonna put you in a team named "ALIEN" and then you are gonna work arduously for me until the end of your life >:). lol ;)

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    + Name Sam
    + Age and years you have been hacking 12 years old, 3 years hacking
    + Nationality UK or England
    + E-mail [email protected]
    + Tasks you can handle Basic scripting,Mapping and Music inserting.

^_^ Having Windows XP owns :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Ok so far there's team that has enough members and I have chosen a team leader without any objection so I'm announcing the very first group of of the competition.
    Team America
    1/ THE LEADER: Kyle (aka Fan King)
    14, hacking since almost a year
    Titlescreen, Bootscreen... The jack of all trades? Able to do a lot of things.. but not music inserting though..

2/ Denali
    17, hacking for 2-3 months
    Mapper, basic scripter, OW editor

3/ Mike (aka Samike360)
    16 years old, 1.5 years hacking
    Advance Scripter, beginning mapper

4/ Kakashi Hatake (aka waynes workd)
    16 and 1 year and 4 months
    Mapper (EVERYTHING)

Ok team America, you guys are encouraged to create a thread for your team where you can post and update discussions about the plan as well as recruit more competitors. Or you can debate about it via private message or so, but I recommend the team leader to make a thread, put up your banner so that way everyone can witness your works (but don't reveal much since it'll obviously kill the surprises ;))
    By the way, since we have the first team completed and the fresh new leader, I'm gonna elaborate the leader's job right here. Please read it.
    Leader's rights and responsibilities:
    Spoiler:

Currently we still need more and more hackers from other countries so we won't start this contest until Xmas, that way people will get their tests done and have more free time com participate. I'll complete a better banner in 1 or 2 days so plz do some advertising for us. Thank you. :)

Years
  • I'm fine with team Alien!!
    XD
    Btw,there are a VERY few hackers form my place India so i guess its better i'm with another country's team....

also about team America,
    Kyle and Mike are both Advanced Scripters...
    What's the point in having 2 of them?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Sorry guys the past week I had a very important test so I didn't have much time for this thread.:P
    @ aero: I'm trying to gather as many countries as possible here so this game can have a great diversity. I don't discriminate against beginner hackers so it's ok to have them in a team, of course a team ought to have at least one pro but that's just a matter of time :-j. Therefore, are you in as an Indian competitor? You are welcome to join team Alien but I'd recommend you to represent your own country. C'mon who would want his country to be out?
    I'm done with the heroine sprites (well not really me, my friend BK did it with my little idea though :D). See if you are fine with them.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    We are not working on any country here. In fact, we are building the lands for Aliens on Earth, that is, as you can see from the main story, the beginning and ending story. Particularly, other teams are gonna design their own countries while we will work on the rest of the game (for instances, the heroine sprites above).Got it?

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • International Pokemon hacking competition

[IMG*]https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mrhaxmaster/PokemonTheRealWorld.png[/IMG*]
    i am finally done the banner!!
    HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

remove *'s to use.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I LOVE IT. Very creative Mrhaxmaster. Thanks a lot. I'll give you credit
    Here is the actual link to the thread. Plz support the game by copying the following link to your signature
    International Pokemon hacking competition
    HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=200143][IMG]https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx285/sageknight/newestbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Last edited:
    Back