• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet Memes you dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
Years
  • nyan cat
    funny at first
    annoying much much later

why am i even wasting kb on my computer on useless videos?
    the user who made nyan cat has a really bad username

the real chuck norris likes the facts
    but doesnt taking them seriously
    and that wasnt a joke

im assuming chuck norris dissaproves this meme
    and that wasnt a joke either

Years
  • "Arrow to the knee".... I hate that one so much.

I don't play Skyrim, so I don't see anything funny about it. It probably wouldn't be funny to me even if I did.
    It gets spammed everywhere and it just annoys me.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I don't hate a lot of memes, that is if they're used in an "intelligent" manner (such as in this particular video) and aren't constantly thrown at your face.
    The arrow to the knee one was funny (and confusing) at first, but it's not fun anymore when , as said by the posters before me, it's used everywhere and in any situation you can think of.

The one I dislike the most is the "I herd u like mudkipz" (sp?). My username used to be Mudkipblader (still is on dA) and when the meme was still used pretty often, every now and and then someone just said "I herd u like mudkipz?" and I was like "wut ಠ_ಠ".

Argenta

Soul
    Years
  • The arrow to the knee meme... not funny whatsoever, especially when you've never played nor plan on playing Skyrim. Meh.

i'm kind of sick of the "Y U NO..." meme. not sure if it circulates around the internet that much, but i do see them a lot in tumblr (and sometimes on facebook).

"An hero", it's just sick and disgusting on so many levels, there's also the similar "Gingers have no souls" meme, which is just as horrible as "An hero"

Also, the "Arrow to the knee" meme, it's getting extremely old...

THERE ARE OVER 9000!

...memes I dislike.

I actually sort of like the "over 9000" thing, but I absolutely hate the "arrow to the knee thing", and the variant "I used to take arrows to the knee, but then I took a mace to the face".

...Except for "Then I took a portal to the knee", if that even counts as having meme status (I just heard it once as a joke). I love that one.

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED,actually i hate memes XP

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I wish that joke would just disappear into... oblivion.
    Internet Memes you dislike

That's probably my most detested. Because it's overused to buggery.

Oops my bad there, I was trying to say "never were", but instead I seem to have written "were were"

Spycicle

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • What the heck is a meme!? I would respond to the question but what's a meme?
    ... Y U NO LOOK AT INTERNET MORE OFTEN jk
    Arrow to the knee is old. Although in TF2 it's damn funny to hit someone with an arrow in the knee with a Huntsman.
    And also, Chuck Testa.
    Oh, and idiots that think they know the internet well when all they do is spam IT'S OVER 9000! That is just too old.

Xero-chan

Raver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    -arrow to the knee is used too much, but it's still sorta fresh.
    -MLP meme related things are hit or miss. It can be funny or just painfully annoying.
    -megustamucho or whatever. There's no need to capitalize on an existing meme. and nomegusta is sort annoying too.

There's some I don't like I can't think of, but I actually like most memes to be honest. If anything we got out of 2011 it's some pretty good humor, and the year of memes haha

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah I hate Forever Alone, mainly because -points at username-, and due to that I just so happened to post in a thread titled "Alone"... and yeah, you get what happened from there (it was screenshot'd and put in a signature ;x)

All other "well known" memes suck imo too.

Actually, does Friday count? Because I love Friday lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Chuck Testa. Hatehatehate x] I don't like a lot of memes tbh, I just find them annoying :3 Sometimes they can be 'tasteful', but the majority of the time it's just annoying :p

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Memes I hate: all of them. At least all of the ones you'd know, considering most of them are years old.

Speaking of old things, this thread is over a month old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back