• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing The Stand Nexus!

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
  • Awesome style! Been using it since yesterday, and I love it!
    One question tho; is the battlewiki supposed to be there? It just inserts a # into the URL.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    This skin is absolutely magnificent, there's really no other way to sum it up. Wonderful work, I will definitely be using this skin from now on!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Sorry, but I'm sticking to my Route 167.
    Why do you bother commenting on someone's hard work by telling them that you're using something else? That's really rude and really brings down someone's confidence; even if you're putting it down for something else that they happened to make.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Flawless yet exquisite style, I am very impressed. However, users online button could be better, it's the one thing that bothers me even for such a minimal flaw. Though I congratulate the creator for taking their time to make a fresh looking style.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I've already been using this Theme, but still, Wow! It really gets Black and White feel. It definitely looks new, and I love it. Hexagons, Cheren, Bianca, everything!
    Only, I wish there was at least one N on the theme. XP
    Other than that, awesome job. =D

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • This theme was great already, the little touches like the buttons make it even more amazing. Great job.

Years
  • Sorry, but I'm sticking to my Route 167.

Good for you. Next time, don't post if you say you aren't going to use it and won't be adding to the conversation.

I love the theme; it is my default.
    I am loving the icons and how they have changed.
    Good work buddy!​

Years
  • It's great. A nice, clean theme, and i'm loving the post, edit, etc. buttons. You're really sporting that hex pattern!

Years
  • I really like this. Especially the option for the reduced mode. It's a shame it's default, because I wanted to choose it myself.

Keep in mind that people are going to start nagging about the broken link to the BattleWiki, so you may want to hide it for the meantime. :cer_laugh:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014

Good for you. Next time, don't post if you say you aren't going to use it and won't be adding to the conversation.
    Last I checked, I'm allowed to say my opion. Also, you aren't a mod, so don't tell me what to do. :/

I liekd the theme, it's just I prefer Route 167. Is that a big deal?

Years
  • [/INDENT]Last I checked, I'm allowed to say my opion. Also, you aren't a mod, so don't tell me what to do. :/

I liekd the theme, it's just I prefer Route 167. Is that a big deal?

But I think you could keep your preferences to yourself. If you like the theme then comment on why you like it. You can even include why you prefer Route 167 over The Stand Nexus as that kind of critic can help improve this theme.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I love Forever Standing and so naturally I thought I'd love this theme, great name by the way. But I kept Forever Standing because I still think the very white overall background, especially where our eyes are kept most while scrolling the forum.

If you really would want to release an update, I would just suggest bringing it a bit darker, but definitely not opaque black, I'm glad you never chose that haha.

But yeah just my thoughts.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Yeah, refuse to do that currently because of technical limitations which weren't an issue with the New Thread button. There's a way I want to do it and I'm having problems with it. So yeah.

Ah, so strange though. I'm seeing a hover on it now haha. :cer_tongue: ;D Looks awesome.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years

• Sorry, I had to.

Did you know that the Neckasus One phone has a 5 megapixel camera? So you can take good pikchas of yourself and put it on ****-a-book?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Looks professional, I might use it if it were IE6-compatible.

How long did it take to put together?

But I think you could keep your preferences to yourself.
    Which would diminish the point of a forum.

Last edited:
    Back