• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing The Stand Nexus!

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
Years
  • @Hiroshi: I've been meaning to say something since this came out. Great work! Much more stylish and easy on the eyes. This is a great default for the site.

Saten Ruiko

» ^-^
    Years
  • Just using the reduced version - its awesome! Well designed, simple & clear but still modern - just great, good job!

Novalis

Hisorian
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    This is amazing, I LOVE (and i mean LOVE) the new look.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • To put it more politely, it doesn't look that great to me. Like some have said, there is a lack of color. This makes Beige look appealing. The characters at the top look out of place, and the layout is just plain boring. It also creates more of a dreadful environment, for me anyways. Maybe next time...

Katja

Years
  • I think it looks okay. I'm not a fan of not a lot of colours. My favorite skin has to be Flames of Simplicity for sure.~

Back