• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha- The Danger Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
Years
OCC- Ya DM99, what you are doing is called powerplaying. ^^; Please stop controling Espeon's character.

IC- Sachi was talking aback by this demoness's words.
"Ha! Halfling you say!? Why, I am a full demon, do not dare call me such a pathetic name again!" Sachi declared, cracking her knuckles.
"And...if you dont let me pass, you shall not get away alive..."

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
ooc: ok you happy I edited the part that would be called "controlling" or "powerplaying" out of the post. Other thatn the block.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: i forgot you were a full demon.^^' oh well, it was a good insult. and, i never said i blocked...

ic: "Ha!" Saphira said. "You look nothing like the Full Demons I`ve fought!" She turned her attention back to the person in the tree, who was attacking her.

Nimbly, Saphira dodged his blow, and shot an arrow at him.

-Riyuko-

Years
OCC- Si, Dark Espeon is right, DM99. Kindly, and fairly, please edit your post. ^^; If you read the rules it states that there will be no powerplaying allowed.

IC- Sachi smirked. She had transformed into quite a while, but maybe now she could make an exception. Suddenly, Sachi's eyes went blood red, and with a big flash of light, Sachi was a demon.

OCC- Sorry about the really short post. But I really have to go. ^^;

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
ooc:ok if I do it again please let me know and I'll edit.

ic: The arrow headed towards Hajihuko and he took it to the arm. Filled with anger he rushes over towards Saphira to try and finish her off.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Kristen sensed a battle going on near her. She grunted and turned around, going back the way she came. She hurried to the scene of the fight against Sapphira and apparantly a few others. Kristen jumped into the tree and watched, ready to intervene if needed.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
Hajihuko, with luck catches the arrow before it hits. In an angry voice he says,"I am Hajihuko, and I shall slay you both." He runs towards Sachi and goes to unleash an unstopable blow.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
"Thats enough!" exclaimed Kristen as she jumped into the air and aimed a kick at Hakihuko's back. Aparantly he was the trouble maker and needed to be stopped. Kristen only hoped her kick wouldn't miss...

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
ooc: I have to leave after this one.

ic: So Hajihuko takes the kick before he can slay Sachi and makes a rum for it through the woods before the three team up on him.

ooc: well see ya.

-Riyuko-

Years
Sachi let out a vicious howl, and her brown and black tail lashed furiously. Her massive claws slashed through the air, and her teeth were bared. She definatly wouldnt let some halfling fools stop her from getting to the hot spring hidden deep inside the forest. Eyes narrowing toward the girl who was going to kick Hajihuko, and Hajihuko himself, Sachi ran forward and slashed them both with her giant claws.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Kristen skillfully jumped over Sachi. "Sheesh. Is that what I get for protectign you from that other guy?" asked Kristen as she landed in a tree. She looked in the direction Hajihuko had run off to and then jumped out of the tree and began running back on her course to the hot springs.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on, and sadly, I don't really have an excuse, except I was waiting for my love to call (or in this case PM...XD) OH, and everything in italics is him thinking...

IC: *he follows them, silently stalking them, waiting for the perfect attack*
*laugh* These d@mn things don't know what will hit them! *evil laugh*

-Riyuko-

Years
OCC- Awww...I dont understand what you mean by 'a little too full', trap, but we will surely miss you. ^^ BTW, nice to see ya pokefan. =D

IC- Sachi growled furiously at Kristen, and she began to chase after her. Eventually, Sachi lost her. She sniffed around, and her muscles tensed. There were other demons in this forest, and a lot of them. They would surely come after her, for Sachi held in her possesion a shard of the Shikon no Tama, and powerful jewel sought by all demons. Slowly, Sachi returned to her normal form, and reached deep into her pocket. There she drew the jewel shard, and examined it carefully.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
As Hajihuko ran off into the forest he was wondering why those three would appear in the area. He finally stops but picks up the scent of many demons and thinks there must be a shard near by. Hajihuko confidently holds his position ready to slaughter every demon he has to just to get the shard.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Miroku came to the clearing and examined the stunning lady youkai who was holding something in her hand.
Is that a Shikon Shard?
"Hand over the shard, youkai." he said quietly, fearing what would happen if it was in her control.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: i`m back!^^ and been considered depressed.....

ic: Saphira held her shoulder and watched as the Demoness bounded away. Crimsion liquid splattered on the ground, but Saphira didnt care.

She walked on, ignoring the agony that was spreading through-out her body. Saphirea saw a white flash. In an instant she had taken a defessive stance, ready to fight whatever was in there. She saw the flash again.

Saphira realized she was surrounded, and in big trouble. Normaly, she could fight off many demons, but with her arm in its condition, she was pretty much hopeless.

A voice in her mind spoke. Give us the jewel, Halfling.

Saphira`s eyes widened. The jewel I had found must be what their after... She thought. "If you want it, then come and take it." She snarled, running.

-Riyuko-

Years
OCC- Everyone, I have to say we need a Inuyasha. ^^; LP does no longer wish to control him.

IC- Sachi turned her head to see a young monk standing before her.
"Why should I, monk?" she said. "It is put to more use in the hands of a demon".
Sachi could not determine the monk's reaction, but surely he wouldnt leave without a fight. Sachi clushed the jewel shard in her head, and studied the monl closely. He seemed harmless, but then again, monks were always full of surprises. Sachi took a small step back, and tucked the shard back into her pocket. There was no way she would let the shard go to a worthless human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back