• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha- The Danger Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
  • ooc:Well since I wan't thinking I could say absence instead of "no post streak" in my last post.
    ic: So as Inuyasha makes his way through the village he notices that Kagome isn't here. He also is wondering where Mairoku is. "That stupid Monk is probably out womanizing again. Well better find him first before he gets into trouble like all the other times." ( stands thinking if he should try to look for Kagome a little harder though).

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miroku watched the youkai tersely, his hand still directed at her. He slowly lowered his hand as the youkai revered back to her human form and spit the shard out of her mouth.
    "Very well, monk..." She said. "I had no use for it anyway..."
    She turned to go, but didn?t make it very far. She fell to the ground unconscious.
    Miroku bent down to pick up the shard and gave it to Kagome.
    ?Keep it safe, Kagome-sama.? he said.
    Then he walked over to the youkai and looked over her features.
    She was very beautiful? Her flawless skin almost begging him to touch it?

He shook his head abruptly. No she was weak, and she needed to heal.
    He picked her up and asked Kagome, ?Do you know if there?s any healing springs or some of sort??

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • A few minutes later, Sachi woke up, but she could hardly move. She was shocked to see the young monk holding her.
    "What are you doing, you fool...why are you still here?" Sachi began slowly. "You got what you wanted now leave!"
    She was confused, why would he want to help someone who attempted to kill him? But the real question is...why would he even try to save a demon?

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Kagome watched, worried, whilst Miroku help the girl. She clenched the jewel shard then stuffed it inside her pocket, her eyes still fixed at the female youkai. She hoped that there was no harm done to her.

"Do you know if there?s any healing springs or some of sort?" Miroku had asked her.

Meekly, Kagome nodded. "I think I saw one just ahead. It's not too far, she'll make it."

A small smile formed on Kagome's, hearing the youkai speak. She had asked Miroku why he stayed, making Kagome sigh.

"We are not going to leave you here." Kagome said, walking towards the youkai with smile on her face.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miroku nodded. "I'm not the sort of person who would leave you to die." he said softly.

He walked over to the spring that Kagome directed him to and placed her beside the shore. He grapped a piece of cloth and began tending to her akwardly.

-Riyuko-

Years
  • Sachi raised her eyebrows as the monk placed her beside the hot spring. As the monk began tending to her wounds, she breathed a sigh of relief. The hot water felt so relaxing against her skin; it was a relief as energy plunged into her as it had done many times before. At first she thought she was a goner.
    What am I thinking!? Sachi thought.How do I know that they arent tricking me!?
    But even someone who was blind could see that these two people meant no harm to her.
    "Thanks, I guess..." Sachi said quietly, hoping that they wouldn't hear her. It wasnt usually in the nature for a demon to accept help from humans. Was she going soft?

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Thanks, I guess..." Miroku heard the youkai said quietly.
    ?You?re welcome.? he replied, a smile on his face as he started dressing the wounds.
    ?I know that we?ve started out on a rough start," he begun, "but maybe we can patch it. May I kindly ask for your name?? he asked softly with his charm turned to the climax.

((OOC - Wonders what would happen if Miroku asked ?the question?. xD))

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • So as Inuyasha makes his way through the village hi picks up a scent. HUH!! That's Kagome's scent, he thought, She must be near by. So Inuyasha makes his way into the forest and finally catches up with Kagome and Mairoku. "Kagome!"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "My name is Sachi..." the young demoness said, looking away to look at the hot spring. "What? s your name?"

?My name is Miroku.? he said, smiling. ?Now Sachi?? he begun as he took her hands in his. ?Would you -?

Just then, Inuyasha barged in, yelling, ?Kagome!?

Miroku sighed momentary, then turned back to Sachi and finished asking the question.

?Would you bear my child??

-Riyuko-

Years
  • OCC- He asked 'the question'. xD

IC- Sachi looked at Miroku with a paranoid look upon her face.
    "W-what!?" she said, crawling slowly away from the monk before her. "You've got to be joking!"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Kagome smiled softly, joyous that Miroku kindly spoke to the girl...actually, because he hadn't asked her the question yet. Hearing someone call out her name, Kagome briefly turned and saw Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, over here!" Kagome called though her attention was focused on the female demon, Sachi, and Miroku. If just one more minute pass Miroku will have a new record.

"Would you bear my child?"

Kagome sighed. That was Miroku...and he'll never change.

-Riyuko-

Years
  • Sachi crossed her arms, and glared at Miroku. She then turned Kagome.
    "Is he always like this?" Sachi asked Kagome, knowing that the answer was probaly yes.

-Riyuko-

Years
  • "Hmph...finally someone sensible around here..." Sachi muttered to herself, attempting to stand, but failed. She stood for a few seconds, but fell down soon after. She was still bleeding in numerous places, and her legs were killing her.
    Sachi moaned. She didnt like the sounds of sitting around all day. But, chances are, she would recover over a night, and a dip in the hot spring. She'd have to do that later.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miroku turned away, disapointed.
    Where was Sango in these times he needed her the most?

Sachi's moan brought him back to reality though.
    "You can't stand up yet, though it'll probally heal tommorrow." he said, mentioning her wounds.

((OOC - Where is Sango actually? o.o))

-Riyuko-

Years
  • OCC- Referring to Miyu's post: I dont know where Chloe (The person who plays Sango) is. ^^; I'll send a PM to her though.
    And, to Dark Espeon: Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, and my character Sachi, are all together. Miroku was previously tending to Sachi's wounds, but then he asked her to bear his child. xD

IC- Sachi groaned, and once again attempted to stand. She gained her balance, and then took an awkward step. After one are two steps, Sachi tumbled down to the ground once again. She punded the ground with her fist.
    "I have to get out of here!" Sachi yelled furiously, trying to control her temper

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • "Kagome! Where the hell were you??! God I waited by the well for who knows how long!! Sheesh are you ever going to stop doing that to people Monk?? Who are you??" Inuyasha asks Sachi.

-Riyuko-

Years
  • Sachi didn't anser the half-demon's question, bit merely chuckled at the sight of him.
    "Ha...you have a halfling following you around?" Sachi asked Miroku and Kagome. "Ha...thats sad. You're a disgrace to our kind..." she added to the demon before her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back