• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inveno: The land of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Name: Vera Crossblade

Personality: Vera's most noticeable trait is her pride. She values her honor very much and has a high sense of dignity. She descends from a line of pirates, and is also very stubborn. She will do anything to get her way, may it be stealing, blackmailing or intimidating others. She is also arrogant and slightly snobbish. She deems herself more important than others, and hates to be pitied. She is nearly always up to mischief, and can be very sly at times. She is smart, but more 'cunning' than 'intelligent', considering she has poor grades in school.

This is because she often skips classes, walk out during lessons and is always in trouble. She also likes to make a statement, so if she decides to leave class, she will not walk out the door, but will instead leap right out the window. She is very agile, so she can perform mischevious tasks such as balancing herself on the school gate or climbing to the school's roof. She is frequently called to the principal's office, and is nearly always given detentions, though she skips them as well. The staff has threatened to expel her, a threat that she simply shrugged off, as she does not enjoy school either.

At school, Vera is what you could call 'popular'. Though not popular in the girl sense, as she is more like a tomboy. She is a 'big shot' to the boys in her grade, and is constantly picking fights or bossing them around, which they hate. They try to take her down, but she always beats them up painfully. Even the boys in the other grades tend to avoid her. But at the same time, they like her. They say that she's 'much more understandable than the other girls, who only think of make-up and shopping'.

Vera likes flashy entrances or exits, public presentations, or anything that draws attention to her. This is because she enjoys being in the spotlight. This is another reason why she makes trouble; it makes her the center of attention. Vera prefers bloody, violent stuff to the nice and lovey-dovey things most girls like. In fact, romance makes her gag.

Appearance: Vera is what you could consider 'attractive', though she is nowhere near beautiful. She is merely pretty. She has soft, chestnut brown hair that is cut just above her shoulders. It frames her face and forms a kind of brown bowl around her head. She wears a black bandanna over her head, reminding others of her 'pirate heritage', which she is very proud of. Her hazel green eyes glint maliciously and her mouth is spread in a mischevious, wolfish grin. She has three holes, one in her right ear and two in her left one. She wears a pair of large, golden hoop earrings and a small, gold ball above the hoop in her left ear.

Vera's daily outfit consists of a black T-shirt with a white skull printed on the front, much to her professors' dismay, and a pair of ragged up, shredded blue jeans. She has a golden keychain tied to the brown leather belt she wears around her waist. She plans on attaching her Pokeball on it. On her feet are filthy black sneakers. She has gold dangle bracelets on each wrist and a thick, golden necklace in the shape of a snake is coiled around her neck. The snake's head is on the front of the necklace and its jaws are parted menacingly, almost as though it were hissing, revealing sharp, gold fangs and a forked, gold tongue.

History: Vera and her family, consisted of her mother, father, brother and herself, were nearly always nomads. They lived in a large, wooden boat, where they stashed all their belongings as well as other things. Her parents were merchants, and they went Diving with their Pokemon, searching the ocean floor for treasures they could sell. They would simply drift along the ocean, stopping once in a while in a port to sell their goods. It was a simple life, but Vera liked it.

That was until her parents decided to stop. They said that with all the modern technology, machines could go and take the underwater treasures now. They could find more than they could, and there was no way they could make enough money to continue their way of living. They drifted to the the new region that was discovered and settled down in Chronum Town.

They have a bit of trouble fitting in on dry land, but they're getting used to it. Vera restarted her usual school routine and eventually regained her former position as a school big shot. After a while, she got fed up with normal life and decided to take the Pokemon career.

Preferred Starter: Shellder

Password: Purple Bowl

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Greetings, good man! I would like to be in the line-up for a reservation, please.

But I'll do my SU now.

Years
  • Name: Kaila Unamiso

Personality: Kaila is a bit of an immature girl. Her motto is "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". When she meets people she usually blows them off unless they can serve some sort of a purpose to her. If Kaila doesn't get something she wants she doesn't make a very big deal out of it, but she'll definately pout.

She can be very stubborn but she is also tactical and smart. She studies the situation wisely then makes her decision. This is the only thing that doesn't show her impatience. When she is bored or waiting, she taps her right foot very loudly against the floor or ground.

Appearance: Kaila stands at a height of 5'6'' and weighs 120 pounds. She has light green eyes and her hair in the back falls to her waist, and in the front it goes a little past her forehead. She has smooth and tanned skin with basically no blemishes. She has alot of muscle in her legs from running so much over the years. When she needs to dress on occasion, she wears stunning dresssed that are in the hundreds.

She usually keeps with the height of fashion, and when she doesn't, she tends to wear bright clothes. She doesn't wear a hat as it doesn't go with her hair and her shoes are usually one hundred dollars or more. She doesn't wear hoodies or sweatpants. It's normal for her to take a shower two times a day. She is probably what you could call beautiful, but she doesn't hope to be a super model or anything like that. She is always seen with a gold linked necklace with a locket at the end. Inside the locket is a picture of her deceased mother.

History: Kaila was born in Violet City in the Johto region. Her father is a monk at the Sprout Tower, whilst her mother is a successful lawyer in Jubilife City in the Sinnoh region. Her father has very traditional views and doesn't believe in spending a lot of money but her mother is more laid back and sends her a lot of gifts from Jubilife City. Her father is often home when she's there and she rarely sees her mother.

At age four, her father enouraged her to find a pokemon and catch it. Kaila wasn't that interested in pokemon but she loved her father's Pidgey, so that made her start looking. She didn't find any pokemon she found suitable, but at age five that would change. A few days after her birthday, she stumbled upon what she thought was a large weed. She was about to pull it out when it jumped in the air in front of her. She screamed, but she calmed down after thirty seconds. The pokemon landed in front of her and Kaila started stroking it, and it didn't seem to mind. When she came back to her house thirty minutes later her father was there, and he was very worried. He was about to punish her when Hoppip came in the open door. Her father smiled and she looked behind her. This is how she obtained Hoppip as a permanent pokemon.

When she turned sixteen, though, things took a troubling turn. The Sprout Tower burnt down and her father had nowhere to go. On top of that, her mother had died of a flu and someone had stolen their money. Kaila then decided she would have to find a job to support her family. Her dad was in a long shock, so he couldn't work. Kaila then left to find money for her family.

Preffered Starter: Hoppip, female, brave, shiny.

Password: Purple Bowl

(I know it seems a bit short, but I made the right amount of sentences for each paragraph...If I need more, please tell me)

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • @98Monkey1 You are Accepted
    @Neiko Star You are Accepted
    @Cirrus+Purple Dow Ive talked to the two others and I decided to give them 1 more day to have there SU's in I'm sorry but you still have to wa8 one more day, if either or boh of them drop out I'll accept you.

King!

better
    Years
  • ^Uhh........um....yeah. REad my last post. xD

Sorry to be rude, it's just....I kinda....dropped to let Purple Dow have an...er....shot..at..it......

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Sorry, as I told you I've been experiencing some writer's block issues so I'll have to reuse this one >.< I hope it will be okay.

Name: Lucy Diamante

Appearance: Lucy is an average height of five feet. She is rather slim and her body is considered one of her most attractive parts. Her hair is a rather shiny black and it is in a complex bun. Detatching from the bun near the base are a couple strands of hair that form a ribbon on both sides and two loops come from the outter edge to the center of the bun forming pretzel like rings. It is lastly secured by two chopsticks and at most comes down to her neck. Her face is rather clean and without pimples. She wears highly sophisticated glasses and usually a serious expression is upon her face.

Her common attire consists of a dress that falls down to a point just above her knees and a long-sleeved matching shirt. Most girls carry purses around, however, Lucy perfers books than purses and so always carries a book around for which ever reason may occur that requires a book.

History: Her father came from a large wealthy family and her mother an innocent beautiful woman came from a poverished background. She had captivated him and he ran away from his family. The two lived together in Newbark Town peacefully except for the husbands natural greed of money. They were poor and Mr. Diamante could not handle it, so he spent most of his time working at a local resturant and investing in oil companies over seas. They quickly became quite wealthy, but her mother loved the simplicity. She refused to move into a mansion like he wanted, but she finally submitted to him when she discovered her pregnancy.

The two of them loved Lucy and would spoil her with public tutors and foriegn goods. Mr. Diamante sought to perfect Lucy by heavily scolding her and whipping her whenever her faults showed. Her mother dissapproved of his actions and ran away with Lucy.

They returned to live the simple life, but they had been brought in to an even worse poverty. Finally all the stress got to her and Lucy's mother died of a heart attack. Lucy then was forced to live on her own and she received a local education until finally she was allowed to travel with her own companion pokemon.

Personality: Lucy has always been somewhat high-class due to her background and so she has a habit of acting like a princess when wrapped in delusion or when given command. She won't hesitate to live up to her title of helpfull and is very kind in that matter. At times she can be motherly if given the need and she is occasionally haunted by the fact that her father might come back someday.

She cares about her appearance and so she tends to apply cosmetics to her face and check mirrors often. Due to her education under her fathers care she is a bit of a know-it-all and will ocassionally prove her own intelligence when around snobby people. She has a strong sense of justice and so she tends to hang around intellectual and modest people despite her own personality.

Pokemon: The Purple Bowl Pokemon, Snorunt, Timid, Female

Last edited:

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • @FrozenSnowman you are ACCEPTED

@EVERYONE ELSE... THERE IS TECHNICALLY NOW A SPOT AVAILABLE, first person to put up an SU I like gets it

Cirrus

Years
  • COMPLETE, good sir!

I hope that I receive the post.

Name: Locke Theophilus
    Personality: Locke is a scholarly person, a thin smile always on his face. Locke is very sociable, and talks cheerily all the time. His favourite pastime is to sprinkle his words with semi-archaic phrases to make them sound "high poetical". Sometimes, this is less than fun for the other participants of a conversation, but most of the time it is merely a pet peeve. Locke likes to converse with others to discuss, say, the most recent archeological findings, or, maybe, the merits of Poffins and their effect on Pokemon growth. Indeed, Locke is a talkative person and his rapid-fire dialogue as well as his quick analysis skills reflects his substantial intellect.

Locke has quite an interesting way of opposing other people's views; he insults them imaginatively, quipping quotes from Latin, Greek, French, German, or any other language that he knows at least a few phrases from, most often calling the opponent an idiot or using overly complicated words to confuse the opponent; he is a semi-competent linguist, proficient in 5 whole languages. Because of this unique way of venting his frustrations and reducing them to rubble, he never flies into a rage, but instead debates very rationally and rather humorously.

Locke has an excellent sense of humour, although he considers "refined" humour to be slightly superior to "vulgar" humour. Only slightly, though. He will chuckle appreciatively at both types of jokes if they are made available to him, and is a master of wordplay, being exposed to it all too often in his scholarly studies.

Appearance: Medium length, uncombed dark brown hair creates a pseudofringe on Locke's forehead, is neatly brushed to the back of his ears, and runs along his head down to his neck, not quite that long. Light blue, azure eyes glint merrily in the firelight, either provided by the sun or a campfire. A medium-length nose, slightly on the long side, is accompanied by a comprehending, somewhat ridiculous smile that stays even in the worst situations, reflecting dark humour. In front of his irises are lenses of glass, framed by gold-leafed copper wire frames, molded rather squarely.

Locke wears scholarly robes, dyed dark blue and black, embroidered with gold and silver thread, to facilitate free movement and speedy travel as well as looking quite fashionable for a scholarly person. Under his robes, changed everyday, is a nicely ironed white cotton shirt, striped horizontally with blue, and navy blue trousers, blending very well with his robes, held in place by a plain leather belt. Locke's hands are unblemished, though slightly weathered due to numerous papercuts during what he calls "studying accidents". Locke is not anorexic, but slightly on the slim side. Other than that, he is rather average, wearing the common black dress shoes of all formal students and carrying a yellow-and-orange canvas backpack on his back.

History: The Theophilus family has been a long line of academically accomplished individuals, ranging from natural philosophers and theologians in the Dark Ages, to artists and inventors in the Renaissance, to composers and scientists in the Modern Age. Indeed, Locke's father, Eugene, is a Pokemon Professor working in another region, nicknamed "Professor Leafytree". Locke's family does not worry for money – government funding covers that nicely and thoroughly, making their finances in excellent condition.

Locke was embroiled in an air of scholarship from the moment he was born. Possessing an astronomical IQ (okay, maybe not THAT astronomical), his father began to teach him under his private tutelage at the age of 9 months. And Locke learned, first the household articles, and then the letters, until he gained the ability to read simple things eighteen months later. From then on, Locke read. It was just picture books, at first, telling funny stories like "Jack and the Magic Bellsprout" and "Mary Had a Little Mareep". But he soon graduated to books of only text, and then the newspapers, and then the scientific magazines and the encyclopedias. Soon, Locke began to teach himself and his father began to work again, confident that Locke would become the next Pokemon Professor.

And that is Locke's dream. Brushing past school – he is homeschooled, and jokes about having graduated at "Hazeoff University", as well as wearing what he thinks is the typical attire of an university student, but his mind is set on conquering the gyms through pure effort, and maybe a pinch of luck. After all, if he was to become a Professor, he had to at least beat the leagues first. So, he decided on joining the Inveno League; the Land of New Discovery was, after all, new to him, as it has not been thoroughly covered in books yet, and who better to document it than him?

Preferred Starter:
    PURPLE Starly (Male♂), Jolly BOWL Nature

Last edited:

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • @Cirrus you are ACCEPTED! Later tommorow...... I will Post the first Chapter so be ready everyone!

Last edited:

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • Chapter One
    -Welcome to Inveno-

As you approach Chronum town the first thing you notice are the ruins that are found all over the landscape crawling up the side of a small mountain path. In the farthest back of the town lies a huge building that is beautiful and etched with the same patterns that cover the ruins and has deep glass windows.

Once you get in your greeted by Professor Stump who is a small bald man with thick eye brows and a friendly face. He explains to you the nature of the Invenites each one is affected by the DNA of the Pokemon that they are closest too, this can affect there eye color, hair color, natural hair style, and body build. He explains your mission and your obligation to bring him data on the culture of the invenites in order to help him get a better understanding of them and in the long run Pokemon as well.

He introduces you to a young man and close firend named Logan who has long brown hair and grey eyes, he is quite large for the average man and although he stands over you he has a very calming personality. Around his neck is a necklace holding on it a gray stone.

He brings you to an experimental enviroment room containing your Pokemon and any Pokemon that would actually be held in the same enviroment and you find your Pokemon. After meeting your Pokemon and being given your gear (Standard 5 Pokeballs and Pokedex) you are about to leave and suddenly Logan challenges you to a battle.

*End your post with you accepting the challenge
    **If your having trouble with your post feel free to ask me for advice.
    ***Sorry it took me so long and sorry its so improvised.... I was having some flash drive trouble.... Yashi knows all about that XD

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • "Welcome to Chronum Town" Kaitlyn blinked at the sign before smiling slightly "Well, at least I'm here..." she glanced around the area, noticing the ruins, that trailed up the side of a small mountain path, the ruins were litered with all types of intricate patterns and lines. It wasn't long before she found herself standing outside a very large, not to mention beautiful building; it was etched with the same patterns and lines that covered the ruins and have very deep glass windows "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..." Kaitlyn paused with her hand on the door "I have this strange urge to throw a stone at this window" she mumbled to herself before shaking her head at the thought and entering the lab.

"Greeting's young trainer! I'm Professor Stump, its a pleasure to meet you young man!" the small, bald, thick browed man gave Kaitlyn a wide friendly smile as he walked over to her and shook her hand. Kaitlyn pulled back her hand and sighed at the Professor "I'm not even gonna attempt to tell him I'm female, let him figure it out for himself" she thought with a somewhat exasperated expression "Nice to meet you too Professor, I'm glad to be here!" he smiled and nodded "Wonderful! Now, before I allow you to get a Pokemon, I must tell you about the Invenites" Kaitlyn looked thoughtful "Invenites? Is that what this Region, Inveno, is named after?" Prof. Stump nodded again before speaking "Yes, the Invenites are very similar to us and the nature of each one is affected by the DNA of the Pokemon they are closest to.."

"Closest to?"

"This can affect their eye and hair color, natural hair style and body build" he took a breath and continued "Now, what I would like you to do is observe and aquire as much information about the Invenites and their culture as you can, so I can get a better understanding of them and their Pokemon as well" Kaitlyn blinked after he finished his explanation, scratching her head in slight confusion "Alright, I think I get it Professor...." Prof. Stump smiled widely and slapped Kaitlyn jovially on the back "Wonderful my boy!" she lurched forward, stumbling slightly due to the abrupt hit to her back "For an old man, he sure is strong!" Kaitlyn coughed lightly and righted herself "Logan m'boy, get over here" the Professor waved a young man over.

Kaitlyn studied the young man who stood before her and the Professor, he had long brown hair and small grey eyes, very large, with broad shoulder and a strong chin, he was very tall, especially compared to her tiny 5 foot 3inch frame "Young man, I'd like you to meet Logan" he introduced with a motion of his hand "He's a close and very trusted friend of mine" Logan gave her a small calming smile, causing her lips to quirk into a light smile as well, she noticed a small grey stone attached to the necklace he wore around his neck "Logan this is... er... what'd you say your name was young man?" Professor Stump glanced at Kaitlyn, who responded with a grin " I'm Kaitlyn sir, Kaitlyn Manson" the Professor blinked and scratched his hairless head "Hmm Kaitlyn is an odd name for a boy"
    "I never said I was a boy sir"

Professor Stump began to splutter in disbelief and blinked "Hehee. Don't worry sir, I get that alot" Kaitlyn gave a cheeky grin "Nice to meet you Logan" she held her hand out and he gave it a firm shake before nodding "Likewise" he murmured this before turning briefly to glance at the red faced and confused looking Professor Stump "Professor, I'm pretty sure Ms. Manson would like to receive her Pokemon so she can begin your task don't you think?" the bald man nodded, albeit a bit slowly before leading her and Logan over to an experimental environmental room, that contained several Pokemon.

"Here is where you will choose your Pokemon Partner, so get to searching." Kaitlyn nodded and began walking around the large room, it had all different types of area's for the Pokémon that lived there, Forests, Grassy Plains, Mountains, Desserts, Lakes and Ponds, everything! It didn't take long for Kaitlyn to begin searching for the Pokémon she'd want. Kaitlyn walked through the room, scanning a few of the Pokémon, but none of them looked 'cool' enough for her "Hmm, there has to be on cool looking Pokémon in this pla--waah!"

That 'waah' had come from Kaitlyn, who wasn't paying attention to where she was going and wound up tripping over a dark green rock "Dark Green? When the heck where rock's dark green" Kaitlyn bent down and stared at the 'rock' which stared back briefly, before it snapped at her "Pinch!" it chittered, crawling out of its burrow and snapping its jaws "Trapinch!" Kaitlyn stared at the bug looking Pokémon and smiled "I want this one!" Prof. Stump and Logan came running over to her "Professor, I've found the Pokemon I want" she pointed to the oddly colored Trapinch "I want this one and I'm gonna call him Torque"

"Eeh" Professor Stump blinked "You want that... err wouldn't you rather get something cuter?" Kaitlyn gagged and picked the Trapinch up "Eww, who'd want something cute, when I can get this wicked little guy right here" Prof. Stump just shook his head and sighed, he'd never understand teenagers these days "Alright then, if that's what you want" he smiled and pulled out six Pokéball's, one of those ball's belonged to Trapinch and a Pokédex, handing them to Kaitlyn, who placed them in her messenger bag and grinned "Thank You Professor!" she looked down at Torque, who blinked up at her "Pinch?"

"From this moment on Torque, I'm your trainer, the names Kaitlyn!"

"Trapinch. Pinch?" Torque just blinked and tilted his head to the side in conformation "Tra...Pinch. Trapinch." Kaitlyn giggled and adjusted her bag at her hip "Well, I suppose I'll be going now Professor, so I can get started on your research!" Kaitlyn began making her way to the exit, when Logan suddenly called out to her "Kaitlyn, wait!" Kaitlyn blinked and glanced back at Logan "I want to challenge you to a battle!"

"A battle..." she seemed a bit unsure, I mean she just got Torque, but then again it'd be great for the little guy to get some battling experience, especially if he's been cooped up here all his life. Kaitlyn nodded with a serious stare "Alright, I accept!"

(XD Oh man, Don't I know it. Back your stuff up before you lose it! Don't do be retarded like I was. Can our starters have Egg Move's?)

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    So there are no spots available? (If I'm wrong, please reserve one for me!)

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • No I'm sorry there are no spots available....

@Yashi Yeah... I gotta keep that in mind XD Great post Btw, Kaitlyn received a level 5 Trapinch 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex. And yes they can have egg moves but I decide them.
    dpmfsa328.png

Torque
    \/\/\/
    -Bite
    -Gust <-- Yeah he can learn that as an egg move weird right?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    My post should be up tonight...anyway, Sumner, is the OOC thread up yet? I think we need one.

Cirrus

Years
  • *shameless placeholder for my post*

But yeah, my post should be such too. I've had summatives, but it's mostly over.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • Actually I was planning on setting up the OOC today.. If you find some spare time try setting up a TC and post it in the thread once it starts.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • OOC: Ooh, egg moves? Hey, some of Cacnea's are pretty cool :D

Chris smiled as the ruins came into view over the hill. He'd heard about them before, but seeing them in real life was completely different. As he neared them, Chris bent down and looked closer. The crumbling walls were covered in strange symbols and patterns, as was the one building still standing in the middle of the ruins.

Walking past the few houses that made up the town, Chris walked straight to the ancient building that was acting as the laboratory for Professor Stump. As he reached the door, he knocked once, then pushed the door open and gasped. The lab was an amazing mixture of old and new; complicated webs of glass tubes and vials stood on the cobbled floor, some device that seemed to be monitoring the weather stood on a stone shelf next to huge stained-glass windows And at the opposite end of the lab, standing on a raised brick platform was a short man wearing a lab coat, with his last few wisps of hair blowing almost comically in the slight breeze from the open door. Hearing it slam shut, he spun around, then smiled as he saw Chris.
    "You must be one of the new trainers, yes?" Chris nodded, then pointed at the door.
    "My name's Chris. I knocked, but there wasn't any answer."
    "Oh, sorry about that. Hearing's one of the first things to go with age, you know. I'm Professor Stump, by the way." Chris smiled a little awkwardly as the professor busied himself with gathering up a handful of red and white spheres and a small blue box.
    "Here, your Pokeballs, for catching Pokemon and a Pokedex, your personal electronic encyclopaedia. Remember, though, that you're on a mission to collect data, not catch every Pokemon. The Invenites are unique in that they take on characteristics of their closest Pokemon friends and obviously, the world of science is very interested in finding out why, exactly." Chris accepted the items wordlessly, slipping them into his two jacket pockets as he turned over this new information in his mind. Stump glanced around, then wandered over to a door at the back of the room. There was a small section of normal floor by the entrance, but the rest of the large room was split into huge Plexiglas pens, each replicating a different habitat, complete with Pokemon. Chris raised an eyebrow at the desert section. It looked completely empty. Wandering over, he called to Stump:
    "Hey, isn't there meant to be something in here?" Stump frowned.
    "Oh, not again. There's meant to be a few Pokemon in there, but the Cacnea keeps breaking them all out." Chris nudged the screen with his foot and a small, circular section of the Plexiglas fell out. Stump sighed.
    "The first time, he got them all to smash through the front of the container, so we replaced the glass with Perspex. Then he picked the lock, so we replaced that with a bolt. Last time, he burrowed his way out so we had to lay a solid concrete floor to stop him trying that again. I tell you, that Cacnea's more trouble than its worth."
    "And yet it never seems to go far, right, Professor?" Chris turned to see a huge man behind them, holding a giggling Cacnea at arms length.
    "Ah, right. Chris, I'd like you to meet Logan, a dear friend of mine. Where was the rapscallion hiding this time?" Chris eyed up Logan. He was tall, very tall, several inches taller than Chris and more than a foot above the Professor. His eyes were grey and seemed a little cold, but there was a friendly twinkle that made Chris instantly trust him. A small grey tablet of stone hung round his neck as a simple pendant.
    "Hiding in the ruins." Logan replied in a deep, smooth voice. "I couldn't find any of the others, but I doubt they'll have gone far." Chris grinned as the Cacnea stopped struggling, reached up to Logan's wrist and slashed through his shirt cuff with the spikes on its club-like hand. Logan dropped him, swearing.
    "Stupid cactus...come here!" Logan lunged for him, but Cacnea jumped forwards and scurried around Chris's legs, hiding behind them and peeking around the side. Logan laughed as he rolled up his sleeves.
    "I guess you've found your partner, then, Chris." The adolescent looked down at the walking cactus. It wasn't exactly what he'd expected - a run-away walking plant, but it seemed...spirited, at least. Chris nodded.
    "Okay, I guess that could work." Stump rooted in one of his lab coat's pockets, then handed a Pokeball to Chris. He accepted it silently, then held out the ball to Cacnea.
    "Wait." Chris looked up at Logan.
    "What?"
    "I've been chasing that guy ever since he arrived, but I've never had a chance to battle him." Logan held up a Pokeball, grinning.
    "I want at least one chance to do so before he leaves for good!" Chris nodded slowly, glancing down at Cacnea.
    "Time for our first battle, Cacnea!"

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • @Screw the rules ETCETC... great post, you recieved a lvl 5 Cacnea, 5 pokeballs and a Pokedex.
    dpmfa331.png

Cacnea
    \/\/\/
    -Poison Sting
    -Leer
    -Absorb

(He will learn egg moves as he levels up by the way, I gave Yashi one because Trapinch doesn't start with to many moves)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back