• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If an Axew went on an adventure, what Pokémon would it travel with (non-dragon)?

I'll be the oddball and say Oshawott. I just.. can see them working well together, though maybe it's cause of Ash's Oshawott and Iris' Axew haha. But Pikachu is also an adorable choice! Basically anything that's small and walks on two legs like Axew does.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Ownership of the club has temporarily been transferred to [user]Star11Pika[/user]. Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What would happen if there would travel a Pokémon with Axew that is much bigger then Axew?
    That would be pretty neat. This way, when Axew gets into trouble with some huge-looking Pokémon, it wouldn't have to be too intimidating; it could lets its partner handle the situation. :] Its partner would have benefits, too, since there's quite a few tasks out there that only small Pokémon like Axew can do.

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    I'd really like to join! Dragons are amazing! ^-^

Username: Cinderella
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Sure! Cindy, or Ellie, or Ella. Hahaha any of those work.
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite!
    Reason for joining club: Dragons are my all-time favorite~!
    Answer to any one of the current topics: Your favorite Dragon type user? Iris <33 She's a little dragon princess weeee.

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
    Years
  • I'd really like to join! Dragons are amazing! ^-^

Username: Cinderella
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Sure! Cindy, or Ellie, or Ella. Hahaha any of those work.
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite!
    Reason for joining club: Dragons are my all-time favorite~!
    Answer to any one of the current topics: Your favorite Dragon type user? Iris <33 She's a little dragon princess weeee.
    Hey Welcome Cindy I will add you to the memberlist now.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Username: BakingBluePotatoe
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: you can call me BBP or just Potatoe if you'd like!
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonair
    Reason for joining club: lkhgljhfkhgfjkhgrku DRAGONS!
    Answer to any one of the current topics:

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
    I always loved dragons as a kid, natch, Dragons are my favorite type

2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....?
    Swablu in Pokemon Sapphire, nicknamed Sleen.

3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
    Can I cheat and say all of them?

4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
    Draco Meteor

5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon?
    I think Generations 3 & 5 had the most diverse choices... I'm going with 3, cuz nostalgia and the nicer designs

6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?
    Now way, they take forever and a day to level up! @_@
    But if they where tweaked to level up like all the other starters, then heck yeah!

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
    Years
  • Username: BakingBluePotatoe
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: you can call me BBP or just Potatoe if you'd like!
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonair
    Reason for joining club: lkhgljhfkhgfjkhgrku DRAGONS!
    Answer to any one of the current topics:

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
    I always loved dragons as a kid, natch, Dragons are my favorite type

2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....?
    Swablu in Pokemon Sapphire, nicknamed Sleen.

3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
    Can I cheat and say all of them?

4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
    Draco Meteor

5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon?
    I think Generations 3 & 5 had the most diverse choices... I'm going with 3, cuz nostalgia and the nicer designs

6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?
    Now way, they take forever and a day to level up! @_@
    But if they where tweaked to level up like all the other starters, then heck yeah!

Welcome BBP I will add you to the memberlist in a sec.
    I must agree that Dragon Meteor is a good move, my friend always use it to KO my Dragagle XD.
    What would you think if there was a pokemon that is dual type dragon/fairly?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today

What would you think if there was a pokemon that is dual type dragon/fairly?

That would probably be pretty cool, a Dragon immune to itself. I wonder what it would look like...

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
  • Is it ok to request a new topic?

Rescue Teams! They are everywhere! If a dragon pokemon was kidnapped, what team of Pokémon would rescue it?

I think 2 Dragonites and a Lucario.
    I was kidnapped once, and my rescue team was that, plus a Shiny Riolu.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What would you think if there was a Pokémon that is dual type dragon/fairy?
    I think it'd be pretty cool; I've always wanted to see a Pokémon with dragon and fairy combination. It'd be having plenty of weakness, though, due to being a dual-type.

Rescue Teams! They are everywhere! If An Axew was kidnapped, what team of Pokémon would rescue it?
    Axew is quite small, so it shouldn't be that hard to rescue; almost any Pokémon can do it. If I were to put together a team, though, then I'd go with Blissey and Skarmory. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back