• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    6. Would you like Dragon-Type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?

Why not!? It would be amazing as heck, especially if you started out with stuff like Dratini, Gible and Bagon. I see that as a good choice, since they are fit for starters if GF ever makes a game that has Dragon-Types. Heck, we could even just get 2 starters, like Axew and Deino. Axew's physical, while Deino's final is special. Who's more fitted for the spot!? They might need to lower Hydregion's final evolution's level though. 64!? Naaw way I'm picking a starter that evolves that high. ;-;

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Is it ok to request a new topic?

Rescue Teams! They are everywhere! If a dragon pokemon was kidnapped, what team of Pokémon would rescue it?

I think 2 Dragonites and a Lucario.
    I was kidnapped once, and my rescue team was that, plus a Shiny Riolu.

Hmm...... I've been noticing you a lot and would like to tell you that a Lucario is a Steel/Fighting Pokemon....... It's not quite relevant here....... Please stick to Dragon Pokemon here on........

Hello members, I'm back but unfortunately unable to take back ownership due to personal issues........ Anyways, I've noticed a lot of inactivity here....... A new rule has hence been introduced:

On being Inactive for more than 3 weeks in continuity, the user shall no longer remain a member within the club and their name shall be removed from the member list, unless a valid reason is specified.

On this note, let's have a new topic here:
    Dragon type Pokemon are always shown at the end of games as special prizes for the player to catch, have you ever seen Dragon types in the open as common Pokemon?

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
  • I did.
    Safari Zone had Dratini.
    That place in hoenn with the Lunatones had bagon and tm dragon claw.
    Goomy and sliggoo is easy to find in X and Y.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I did.
    Safari Zone had Dratini.
    That place in hoenn with the Lunatones had bagon and tm dragon claw.
    Goomy and sliggoo is easy to find in X and Y.

I wouldn't call Safari Zone Dratinis common...

But there's also Gibles in Kalos Route 13. They aren't terribly hard to find since there's all of like 3 Pokemon to catch on that route.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Dragon type Pokemon are always shown at the end of games as special prizes for the player to catch, have you ever seen Dragon types in the open as common Pokemon?

I... I don't believe so. But I do think that I may have actually done so, but just put it off by accident without actually realizing it.
    But either way Dragon-type pokemon should stay as rare as they are, so they don't get commonized and Dragon-types would sorta lose their... thing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dragon type Pokemon are always shown at the end of games as special prizes for the player to catch, have you ever seen Dragon types in the open as common Pokemon?
    Nope, not really. Dragon-types are very rare, so you usually have to go through plenty of trouble to find them. I was once trying to encounter Gible in Platinum, which had taken me thirty minutes straight. That's a lot of time, isn't it? :P

Tek

Years
  • Dragon type Pokemon are always shown at the end of games as special prizes for the player to catch, have you ever seen Dragon types in the open as common Pokemon?

Dragon's are mostly found near the end of the games, but not always. Axew's pretty easy to come across in B/W, halfway through the main story or so. If I remember right, Dratini can be obtained at Celadon Game Corner before the player gets four badges in FR/LG.

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
    Years
    Wel in XY you can catch Dragon pokemon way easier. But in Platinum I have encountered a lot of Gabites while training in Victory Road.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023

Yeah, especially in X/Y. On that mountain route next to the breeding place, there was some patches of grass where you could catch Bagon, and maybe even chain for a shiny one. There's also that route where you meet AZ I think, by the Power Plant. There's Gible and Trapinch. They only made the Kalos-native Dragons rare, like Noibat and Noivern. Them two are super hard to get if you don't have a Noibat FS (like me!). I still like how you could get Dratini early on in FR/LG though, but for a VERY high price. I spent all my coins on a Porygon ;-;

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2020
    I'd like to join. :)

Username: Lord Helix
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Nope
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon:
    Charizard X
    Reason for joining club: I miss Smaug.
    Answer to any one of the current topics:
    Base Helix is base.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years

Dratini is pretty easy to get in the Safari Zone and you can get it before you get 5 badges, or as YZN said, 4 if you get it at the game corner. Other than that...not really I don't think.

Tek

Years
  • How about a popcorn game? Someone names a dragon-type, then another person quotes it and names any move that the pokemon can learn. The next person quotes the move and names a different dragon that also learns the move.

We try to get through all 44 dragons without repeating any. And if more than one person answers, we go with the first one that was posted, which is why you have to quote the post you're responding to.

Pokegirl1116

✿♬゚+.(。◡‿◡) ♪.+゚♬✿。
    Years
  • How about a popcorn game? Someone names a dragon-type, then another person quotes it and names any move that the pokemon can learn. The next person quotes the move and names a different dragon that also learns the move.

We try to get through all 44 dragons without repeating any. And if more than one person answers, we go with the first one that was posted, which is why you have to quote the post you're responding to.
    I second this idea. Seems fun! :D

Not really. Even with XY with Goomy in Route 14 and Axew in Mistralton Cave, they are rare to find. Guess this keeps them special.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What do dragon Pokémon eat?
    Basically what other Pokémon eat, such as nuts, berries, etc. I'd also imagine some to be huge meat-eaters. Few of them include Garchomp, Salamence, Flygon, Rayquaza, and Giratina. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back