• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
    Years
    Fan Art!!!!! I can't draw worth s**t T-T
    Wish I could though. I have great ideas for art.......... But no means to put them on paper :(

Anyways, don't you dare going back to Marriland! We need you here! The only artist we have!
    I'll try not too but Marr is too addicting >.< :D. ohh tell me what you think for art? Maybe I could try since I have break now :D
    Also: I drew a two headed dragon >.>
    <.<
    It's a secret because it's for my long story

Years
    Fan art? That actually sounds fun! I've actually given thought to Dragon-type fan art myself.

And while getting off topic i'm nowhere near as serious on Marriland anymore, but I still do stuff there and won't neglect that.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    No, can we actually get back to Dragons and Pokécommunity? xP

Well, I'm gonna be on a real long on and off vacation for till at least the end of May........ So, I need a good admin for the club........... So, we're gonna have a Post-a-thon. Some of you may be familiar with this system. I'm gonna post the rules here soon, be prepared and bring your friends along ;)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Well, I'm gonna be on a real long on and off vacation for till at least the end of May........ So, I need a good admin for the club........... So, we're gonna have a Post-a-thon. Some of you may be familiar with this system. I'm gonna post the rules here soon, be prepared and bring your friends along ;)

Haha ok sounds fun.

I have a question for all the dragon type fans since i already asked the fairy type fans.
    what dragon dual type are u anticipating or you want more of?(List 3)
    For me it is:
    Dragon/Fairy:2 of the most powerful in the game and the design would be mega cool!
    Dragon/Ice: Elegance beauty and power i could see a flying dragon in a ice/crystal body.
    Dragon/ice and dragon/electric I want to see more of the poison and dragon because its an interesting type combo with the fairy type being added. Dragalge is pretty cool i must say. Same with electric it being one of my 2 favorite types i want to see an actual pokemon with the typing i didnt love Ampharos's mega that much and only used it once. Your thoughts?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday

Wouldn't it be better for you to pick someone who you feel would be the best club owner while you're away rather than have a contest thing about it? Unless I'm misunderstanding this.

Haha ok sounds fun.

I have a question for all the dragon type fans since i already asked the fairy type fans.
    what dragon dual type are u anticipating or you want more of?(List 3)
    For me it is:
    Dragon/Fairy:2 of the most powerful in the game and the design would be mega cool!
    Dragon/Ice: Elegance beauty and power i could see a flying dragon in a ice/crystal body.
    Dragon/ice and dragon/electric I want to see more of the poison and dragon because its an interesting type combo with the fairy type being added. Dragalge is pretty cool i must say. Same with electric it being one of my 2 favorite types i want to see an actual pokemon with the typing i didnt love Ampharos's mega that much and only used it once. Your thoughts?
    Mega Altaria. I wanna use that thing. Dragon/Fairy sounds really cool. And it gets Pixilate.

As for types combos I'd like to see more of, I'd say Dragon/Poison and Dragon/Steel types. I'd also like to see them make a Dragon/Fighting type so day.

Years
    User name : Madaraa
    1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon? Power and awesome looks. I really like Dragons even outside of pokemon.
    2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....? Dragonite, from Dratini( Dragonair)
    3. Your favorite Dragon type user? I'm gonna be boring and say Lance
    4. Your favorite Dragon type move? Dragon Pulse
    5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? Gen 3 ( Salamence, Latios, Latias, Flygon, Altaria)
    6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with? Hmm probably Bagon. Salamence is pretty badass.

Dedenne1

Years
    User name : Madaraa
    1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon? Power and awesome looks. I really like Dragons even outside of pokemon.
    2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....? Dragonite, from Dratini( Dragonair)
    3. Your favorite Dragon type user? I'm gonna be boring and say Lance
    4. Your favorite Dragon type move? Dragon Pulse
    5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? Gen 3 ( Salamence, Latios, Latias, Flygon, Altaria)
    6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with? Hmm probably Bagon. Salamence is pretty badass.

Hey and welcome! I must say i agree with most u said dragons look awesome and their power is amazing! Salamance is pretty awesome so are u excited for mega Salamance? And i belive most people began with a dragonite since it was the original :p

Years
    Hey and welcome! I must say i agree with most u said dragons look awesome and their power is amazing! Salamance is pretty awesome so are u excited for mega Salamance? And i belive most people began with a dragonite since it was the original :p

Yeah Salamence mega evolution is awesome. But i have to say , the new generations don't have too many awesome Dragon types. Cheers!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Wouldn't it be better for you to pick someone who you feel would be the best club owner while you're away rather than have a contest thing about it? Unless I'm misunderstanding this.

Yeah, that's kind of how I feel about it too. Maybe once the rules are posted it'll make more sense...hopefully.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Heya Madaraa! Dragonite was already one of my favourites but after seeing Zekrom's earlier video, my respect escalated to over 9000. :D

What dragon dual type are you anticipating or want more of? (list 3)

Hmm. I'd probably like to see either dragon/ice, dragon/steel or dragon/normal. Since ice types are diverse in terms of how they can either be graceful and elegant or big and scary, they'd be the perfect type to put together with dragon. The design potential would probably be limitless on this one. For example, it could either be a tiny ice dragon covered in snow that whizzes around or the more preferred option of most fans, which would be a huge dragon covered from head to toe in crystals with skin the texture of ice. Cool stuff right there.

I think dragon/steel would probably just follow the lines of dragon/ice. They don't even have to steal the 'completely covered in ice' sort of design that the above typing had. Instead of being fully made of metal or steel, the dragon could be equipped with armour similar to Mewtwo in the First Movie. This would make it partially covered but enough that it'd warrant it as a dragon/steel. As for dragon/normal, on the surface it sounds really bland. But perhaps we could have a dragon of some sort that stands up like a human? I think it'd work pretty well as it would stray from the typical idea of dragons being firebreathing winged beasts. Honoary mentions go to poison/dragon and dragon/fairy though! Would of loved to include them but I could only list 3. :(

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I suppose I could answer the topic :P

1. Dragon/Bug - This is one I've wanted for quite some time and I think it would be awesome. It would be a fantastic physical attacker with a good range of moves. I kind of imagine it having a body like Scizor's combined with a dragon.

2. Dragon/Poison - Dragalge is alright, but it's a sea creature more than it is a dragon, so I want a venomous Pokémon that's more like a dragon.

3. Dragon/Ghost - Giratina is awesome and I wouldn't change it, but I don't think it would hurt to have a new ghostly dragon around.

Dedenne1

Years
    I suppose I could answer the topic :P

1. Dragon/Bug - This is one I've wanted for quite some time and I think it would be awesome. It would be a fantastic physical attacker with a good range of moves. I kind of imagine it having a body like Scizor's combined with a dragon.

2. Dragon/Poison - Dragalge is alright, but it's a sea creature more than it is a dragon, so I want a venomous Pokémon that's more like a dragon.

3. Dragon/Ghost - Giratina is awesome and I wouldn't change it, but I don't think it would hurt to have a new ghostly dragon around.

Haha i was waiting for someone to see if someone would say ghost and dragon! It would be a good combo and giratina is quite awesome i must say id use a ghost and dragon on my team anyday. Do like dragalge but there could be better poison and dragon types. And there are a lot of sea dragons in ancient mythology and such so i think it actually fits as a dragon and poison. Dragon and bug hmm i could see it but lets see... Weaknesses: fairy, dragon, ice, and rock i hope it has good defense but hey itll probably work most types with many weaknesses still are great pokes!

Heya Madaraa! Dragonite was already one of my favourites but after seeing Zekrom's earlier video, my respect escalated to over 9000. :D

Hmm. I'd probably like to see either dragon/ice, dragon/steel or dragon/normal. Since ice types are diverse in terms of how they can either be graceful and elegant or big and scary, they'd be the perfect type to put together with dragon. The design potential would probably be limitless on this one. For example, it could either be a tiny ice dragon covered in snow that whizzes around or the more preferred option of most fans, which would be a huge dragon covered from head to toe in crystals with skin the texture of ice. Cool stuff right there.

I think dragon/steel would probably just follow the lines of dragon/ice. They don't even have to steal the 'completely covered in ice' sort of design that the above typing had. Instead of being fully made of metal or steel, the dragon could be equipped with armour similar to Mewtwo in the First Movie. This would make it partially covered but enough that it'd warrant it as a dragon/steel. As for dragon/normal, on the surface it sounds really bland. But perhaps we could have a dragon of some sort that stands up like a human? I think it'd work pretty well as it would stray from the typical idea of dragons being firebreathing winged beasts. Honoary mentions go to poison/dragon and dragon/fairy though! Would of loved to include them but I could only list 3. :(

Yep dragon and ice and dragon and steel would make great types dragon and steel lets see dragon is effective fairy is effective, and ice is effective only fighting, fire and ground, and if we give them levitate (which would make sense) no ground types! So overall it would be great. Normal and dragon i could see something like that it would be super unique too :)

Dedenne1

Years
    Ohh our leader disapeared again? ohh well ;-;
    @Topic: I would love to see a Fairy Dragon :D Though it would probarbly be overpowered XD. It would be very interesting how the moves would turn out. Also the design cute and dangerous.

Haha this omg so cute and deadly!
    Spoiler:

Id guess it would have moves like dragon pulse dazzling gleam or moonblast and other powerful moves i think the first real dragon and fairy may be a legend or mythic cause its just that awesome.

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
    Years
    OMA!! I love the way that picture looks! Just so cute *.* And yup I must agree that the first or maybe even only Fairy Dragon will be a legend. It would probarbly be overpowered though. I mean think of the weakness dragon is super affective against dragon but if you hit it with a dragon attack it will be neutralised or don't even harm because of the fairy. And the same thing will happen with fairy but I think it would have more effect then hitting it with a dragon move xD

Dedenne1

Years
    We already have our first Dragon/Fairy Pokemon: Mega Altaria

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Haha like i said a "real" dragon and fairy not counting Megas although altaria is one awesome poke!

OMA!! I love the way that picture looks! Just so cute *.* And yup I must agree that the first or maybe even only Fairy Dragon will be a legend. It would probarbly be overpowered though. I mean think of the weakness dragon is super affective against dragon but if you hit it with a dragon attack it will be neutralised or don't even harm because of the fairy. And the same thing will happen with fairy but I think it would have more effect then hitting it with a dragon move xD

Its gonna be an op tank right? Haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It would actually be pretty unique for them to introduce an actual dragon-fairy Pokémon, I believe! Could imagine it to be some legendary of sorts, considering how special some fans might think of this Pokémon to be. At the same time, I'm hoping that it doesn't wind up to be as powerful as Giratina, Groudon, Rayquaza, and other legendaries of the like, as it would cause this Pokémon to be banned into Ubers.

I'm not really sure how it could seem in terms of design, though, but am wishing for it to be sort of cute-looking! Being fierce and intimidating likely wouldn't be suitable for its typing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back