• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Battle Revolution worth the cash?

Years
    Pokémon Battle Revolution has been out for a little while in my country, however I have heard mixed feelings about it, I'd like some feedback on whether it's worth the money. Taxes in my country are very high for various reasons, and that makes video games quite expensive, so I generally do not buy a new one very often.

Years
    Not really.You can get free pokemon and some items for beating the game and getting points but the game is plain.All you do is just go beat up a few pokemon and that's it,the story is just that plain.The Wi-fi is quite horrible too.Lots of people are horrible and don't EV train or use ubers or do both things.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    someone told me it stinks. the person told me that all you do is you verse people with random pokemon and you verse random trainers. the only reason to get the game is to get magmortar and electrivire in your pokemon diamond/pearl.

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    Not worth it mate...

you have a choice of pokemon which are always crap to fight with you can like never catch anything... the pokemon are chosen for you and change when you battle another trainer

Tallulah

Paistinpannu!
    Years
    You can use your own pokemon from your Diamond/Pearl version and you can win prizes and stuff for doing well. It's basically like Pokemon Stadium from the N64 or the Battle Tower. I like it for getting items I couldn't get in Diamond and for testing teams I want to use against my friends. If you like the battling stuff like the Battle Tower or Pokemon Stadium I'd buy it.

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
    The only thing it's good for is random online matches (which diamond and pearl should have provided...) and the decent-looking graphics. Worth 50 bucks? No. Hell no. Worth 20 when Nintendo realizes it's overpriced? Yes. Worth a rent atleast.

MBXfilms

Film Maker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    -

I don't know why it is still 50 bucks. They really need to put it to 20 new. I'll get it right away for 20. I'd love to try some random battles and such.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    eh, i use it to get things like salac berries and such, and to test out my d/p teams.

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    I own it and found it pretty okay. Sure this could have been better but, I enjoy anyway as you can use your D/P pokes to complete the game and to go battle over Wi-Fi.
    Pretty good way to get in 3D battles I think.
    But you should rent it first to check out if you like it ;)

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
    if you think getting some berries evolution items Magmortar, elektrivire and a pikachu is worth it then yes...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I like it for the Battling. I like battling anyway. BUT, exception with Pearl as it is really tedious getting my pokes up levels.

Back