• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is faraway Island in ORAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey Guys,

One of my friends at school keeps telling me its coming to ORAS. I am not sure is it?? If so what date? Faraway Island is the only place you can catch shiny mew or normal mew legitimately it was an event in Japan in 2005 for Pokèmon Emerald.

Thanks for Helping!

MewPokèmon

Years
  • As far as I'm aware, Faraway Island being in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire is nothing more than speculation at this point, as I haven't seen or heard any news about it. That's not say that they won't be in (I'd love if they were!), but I'd take your friend's word with a grain of salt until any official news comes out.

By the way, Pokemon General doesn't deal with any topics that specifically relate to the games, so I'm going to close this thread for you. If you'd like to follow along with the speculation of Faraway Island and other event locations being included in OR/AS, we've got a thread for that right over here.

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back