• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it me?

Umasd

I-Am-The-Law
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    SamBee said:
    Statistics suck, 'sall about the blood, sweat and tears!
    but wow you have a small community at your school *o*!

Lol yes Pokemon is quite popular about 14 of us playing, hence 'small community' :)

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    Wow, there's only one other guy I know who plays it. but I'm worried he's making it popular with the scene kids, who pretend to liek it just to stat a trend, but they don't know any pokémon past the original 150 so ha!

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I don't use Legendaries either, as to me it is a sign of a trainer that isn't skilled and need to use them to be somewhat competitive.

That said, I will always fully evolve my Pokes. It just doesn't make sense to me not to. It's like only driving a car in first gear. You can still get to where you want to go, but you aren't using the full power of the car, it takes longer, and you run the risk of blowing the engine before you get there.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I always train my favs first. Then when they reach Lv.100, thats when I train the legendaries and after that comes all the rest I have in the PC.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    you do have a point there but my charmander is already a charmeleon. anyway to go back?

Back