• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is That Weird?

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    Not really.

Is it weird that I get offended whenever my own state's lawmakers make the news after something controversial they did and make me ashamed to call myself a citizen of my own state?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • That is completely normal in my eyes.

Is it weird that I've still yet to find a decent Gardevoir doll or something?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Depends on how obsessed you are, but I'm just going to say no since a lot of people are obsessed about someone.

Is it weird that I keep a lot of empty soda cans in my room?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • ..............O___O..............

Is it weird that i renamed by starter Blaziken in my Alpha Sapphire file from "Kenshiro" to "Murdercock"?

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    Yes. Very yes.

Is it weird that I enjoy such films as L'uomo puma?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Nope. very nope.

Is it weird that i actually know how to help improve a girl's choice of clothing to wear by simply analyzing her facial features, current hairstyle, body type and frame, height, and her skin color? (and obviously I'm a dude)

Back