• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is That Weird?

Shukawariosenpai

Pokemon Breeder/Completionist
Years
  • I have a strange question to ask so I thought I'd turn this into a game, The user above asks if something is weird, and the user below answers it and asks if another thing is weird. For example:

Post 1: I think Gardevoir is hot. Is that weird?

Post 2: Yes. I pray to Arceus every night. Is that weird?

And so on...

Let me start with this:

Whenever I catch a pokemon that I know I'm going to offer in a Wonder Trade, I always name it Gabriel if it's a male, and Audrey if it's a female. Because that's what I'm going to name my kids when I get older and I want people to know my babies and take care of them. Is that weird?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Not really, thats actually a good idea for organizing.

Im assuming this doesnt have to be pokemon related, right?

Is it weird that I ate corn for breakfast a couple of times? We ran out of cereal...

Usuru

ウスル☆
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2017
    Nope! I don't think so, ha ha! I don't really even like cereal!

I think Garbodor is the cutest pokémon ever~!♥ Is that weird?

Years
  • No not at all. sometimes I also put ketchup on eggs it gave heck of flavor.

now is it weird I always say I am the best in the world after I wake up in morning. Just no thought came in my mind at all . The first one is always I am the Best

Years
  • (Oh this thread's gonna be great. :D ) No it's not weird, but I'm here to stay so you better get used to seeing me! Is that weird to assert myself in a somewhat pushy fashion?

Light_Archer

Meowing for days.
    Years
  • I wouldn't say it's weird, but it might rub some people the wrong way.

Is it weird that I have a Pikachu plush/backpack that I've had since childhood? I think I remember initially finding it in a dumpster.

Years
  • no not at all you know.

Is it weird that I always listen to a song (like papa roach - face everything and rise or cold play - paradise )when doing anything crazy.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • No since people have opinions.

Is it weird that I'm really obsessed with my user title?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • No because many people listen to music while they drive! And why not listen to music you enjoy while you are at it? :D

Is it weird that I dislike change?

Back