• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch, gtSketch

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

• isketch.jpg

iSketch, gtSketch

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Pokecommunity's Get-Together 8 iSketch Competition. Whether your in it to win it or here for some doodling fun, iSketch is a great way to get together with friends and polish up those Pokemon terminology. Artist or not iSketch is a game where everyone can enjoy and have a good time.

EMBLEMS

iPlayed iSketch
    blue.png

This memeber participated in the 2011 GT8 iSketch Competition

iTeam iSketch
    red-1.png

Talk about team-work! Thanks for participating in the 2011 GT8 Team-iSketch

iWon iSketch
    yellow.png

Who knew you had it in you? You won a game of iSketch in the 2011 GT8 iSketch

iSketched The Best Sketch
    green.png

The hosts really loved a sketch of yours in the 2011 GT8 iSketch

WHAT IS ISKETCH?
    Players take turns in drawing a word or words (using a mouse or tablet) while the other players try to guess. Puzzles come in over 20 languages and over 200 themes.[1] Difficulty level ranges from easy to expert. Guessers score when they solve the puzzle within a short grace period after the first correct guess. Artists accrue points for every correct guess within the grace period.[2]

The object of the game is to draw a word known only to you, and based on your drawing, other players try to guess the secret word. You can use any artistic method to make your drawing easier to guess. However, you are not allowed to use non-artistic clues, such as writing letters.

For full Instructions on the game click here. be sure to read them carefully before playing!

RULES
    - No Flaming, Bashing Other Players, Pokemon etc.
    - No Cheating (Use multiple browsers to cheat etc.)
    - When drawing, no giving away the answer through letters/numbers/etc. Letters and numbers are allowed as part of the drawing, though. Anyone who gives away the answer will be skipped, and doing it later on results in being booted from the game.
    -And Basically Have fun!

TIMES
    Times will be down in EST time. I know the last time I had trouble finding a good Timezone converter so I've got one here for you. There were quite a few who missed out due to being at a way off timezone having missed the allocated times.

Morning
    7:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Midday
    11:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Afternoon
    3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Evening
    7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Late Night
    10:00 PM - 12:00 AM

ISKETCH HOSTS AND ROOM
    Roswell = Haru
    zappyspiker = zappyspiker
    King! = iKing!

To find the PokeCommunity, click the Usercreated Tab and find the room PokeCommunityGT8. To be official, the Rooms must be created by Roswell, King! or myself.

We'll be letting you know when a game is about to start before hand on this thread so keep a look out!

NEW TO POKECOMMUNITY ISKETCH
    We'll be holding some Team iSketch this time round. Team iSketch places the next two people in the draworder to draw at the same time as each other. The two players work together to let the rest of the players know what the word is.

Username on iSketch: So we know who you are when we play iSketch
    Timezone: So we can get a grasp of what times most people will be at

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Username on iSketch: CharryStar, probably.
    Timezone: Central (US) 8am-Whenever (Mainly 1 PM but probably throughout the day)

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Username: Toujours
    Timezone: Eastern US :3

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • "For full Instructions on the game click here. be sure to read them carefully before playing!"

I'd love to click there, except, there is nothing to click.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Username on iSketch: deku
    Timezone: GMT -6 (Central US)

So do the games start when the Get-Together officially start?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Guys! Late Night match about to start in 5 minutes! Might place an extra round since there there was hardly any matches today

"For full Instructions on the game click here. be sure to read them carefully before playing!"

I'd love to click there, except, there is nothing to click.

Don't worry I'll put the link soon

Ok I'm signed up but where I'm at Currently its 10:31pm and My Timezone is Central Eastern (US) can anyone convert those times for me using Central Eastern

Use this to convert your time: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Back