• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch, gtSketch

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I know it'd be a hit.

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of it being an event though?

I swap that event with a new one I am planning called Pokecommuntity Live on Livestream, Where any Pokecommuntity members willing to do a show live get two emblem's and these who are just chatting get one emblem. :)

Years
  • Someone saved that Omanyte I drew! :3 That was the one where I was supposed to draw Omastar instead. xD I'm sad that it's over now I didn't get more chances to play.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I like the idea of an iSketch weekend, though to make it even more unique do it once a month or something? Idk, maybe there could just be a discussion/post iSketch art thread over in "Life, the Universe, and Everything", which I think would be where such a thread would go. Then again, if a lot of iSketch art is posted, the thread would probably be moved over to the Art section or something. I'm not really sure ^^;

Also can't wait to see what Wailwind does :D Make it a super attack stronger than Explosion with 100 accuracy...pfffft like that would ever happen in ny Pokemon game.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

• Caps-lock to get your attention www JUST BECAUSE THIS IS OVER DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP PLAYING iSKETCH ALTOGETHER. THERE MAY NOT BE ANY EMBLEMS INVOLVED, BUT THINK OF THE FUN YOU HAD, THINK OF HOW YOU BONDED WITH OTHER MEMBERS (not really but I need something sappy in there), THINK OF THE CHILDREN EXPERIENCE. /I'm terrible at these things sob

^SO MUCH GREAT POINTS OF WHY SHOULD KEEP PLAYING

I don't have any big speech 'cause Zappy did a damn good job with hers (you are a girl, right; I used to think you were a guy ;;), but I'd just like to say one thing:

Yes Haru, Yes I am a girl xD

I'll try and stick around on iSketch. I still miss the old gang I played with (at least Bio's still around), but the new players are pretty damn awesome too~

All I have to say is thank god Bio, Cookie and Cassie are there as well as Whisp, Browncoat and Beff. Haven't seen Alan_Redgown and Xrtlop in ages.
    AND I WISH K$ WOULD JUST REPLACE HER BROKEN TABLET:
    -steals from TF's Album-

LOOK AT HER AWESOMENESS :3
    Spoiler:

That was so much fun, but I never did expect a "best drawing" emblem. :P

And yes, Wailwind is the best move ever. Hmmm....
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6761304&postcount=62

^Seriously loves you for that now xD Lol but everyone else won't know the back story of Wailwind

WHERES MY DAMN WOOPER?!!!
    Seriously every game i played never saw a single wooper xD

The next time someone draws a wooper of iSketch Imma send it to you xD

Where can we set up a daily Isketch? The Other Creative forum might be possible :)

Well after NYE iSketch, the thread was moved to the Other Trivia section so maybe there. Though I suggest you ask a staff member first to make sure you're allowed to do that

I like the idea of an iSketch weekend, though to make it even more unique do it once a month or something? Idk, maybe there could just be a discussion/post iSketch art thread over in "Life, the Universe, and Everything", which I think would be where such a thread would go. Then again, if a lot of iSketch art is posted, the thread would probably be moved over to the Art section or something. I'm not really sure ^^;[/s]

I'd be cool if someone could make an iSketch post thread where you could post some drawings you've drawn or seen

In other words, y'all should continue playing on iSketch even though the GT's over and there aren't emblems as prizes. Don't wait for the 9th GT to get involved! You could even think of it as practice for the next GT. Practice helps you get words long before other players do, after all!

Look at how much my work has changed since NYE (That is pretty disgusting that magmortar I drew lol) PRACTISE PEOPLE PRACTICE !
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back