• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island Of Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
  • Croconaw gave a big yawn and rested it's head on a pile of leaves. Silver took Eevee into his tent, and looked for Poliwag. It was nowhere to be found. Silver went into the woods, and only found a Poliwhirl surrounded by badly wounded Pokemon. Silver examined them, and took them to camp. The Poliwhirl followed him. When they got to camp, the Poliwhirl ate all of the toast. "You monster." Silver mumbled as he tried to get the Pokemon onto the ground. "Wait a minute..." Silver looked at the Poliwhirl and started at the toast crumbs on it. "YOU evolved, too?! Uh-oh. Could you two help me with these Pokemon?" Silver looked at Alana and Solar.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Hey Swablu do ya think you can help?"

"Swablu." The little bird healed a couple of the Pokemon then fell asleep. Alana recalled it.

"I wish there was a Pokemon Center around here." Geting up she stretched and once again released her Ponyta. "I'm gonna go train with Ponyta. Anyone wonna come?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana's Pidgey pirched on her shoulder and Chikorita rode on Ponyta's back. "So who do you intend to get off this island, Solar?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back