• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island Of Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • OOC: Swablu is hopping. Her wing is broken.

Swablu hops closer chirping every time her feet hit the ground. "Swablu?" (Wanna play?)

Alana

Years
  • Swablu smiles and starts hopping around Bagon. Taps it with her left wing. "Swablu!" (your it) hops off.

Alana

Years
  • "Thanks." Watches their Pokemon play then looks up at the darkening sky. "How long have we been on this island anyway?"

Alana

Years
  • Alana's Chikorita sat beside her. Alana strocked her for a while then lay back to watch the stars appear in the night sky. "I wonder if I'll ever get to enter the Pokemon League."

Alana

Years
  • Alana watched the stars for along time before drifting off to sleep. She didn't notice her Pokemon curl up beside her.

Alana

Years
  • Half awake half asleep Alana half hums half sings one of her favorite songs,

Every trainer has a choice,
    To listen to that voice inside,
    Though the battle may be on,
    Winners may have come and gone......

Alana

Years
  • I will carry on! yeah,
    This dream will last for-ever,
    Th-is dream will ne-ver die,
    We will rush to any challenge ev-ery time... Alana opened her eyes and looked at the sky.

Alana

Years
  • Alana watched them go and looked back up at te stars. Her Chikorita rolls onto her back and looks up as well. "Look." She whispers. "Thats the Kyogre constilation." Points it out. "And thats the Milotic constilation." Points to another one.

Alana

Years
  • Alana pointed out a couple more constilations then got up. "I think I'll go check on Solar."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back