• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island Of Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
Years
  • Scyther.....people.....maybe they have....water
    "scyther..scy..scyther scy!"(translation)but you had plenty of water when the boat sank.
    "sigh"
    "Hi i'm Ross were you lot on the boat that sank to?"

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Solar opened her bag and took out a bread and picked up a stick. She cleaned it with water near the rock and sticked the bread and placed it on fire.
    " It seems that there is food, water and pokemon, but no people,"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana walked off into the woods and changed into dry cloths then cam back and sat by the fire. "I wonder if anyone will come for us." She lay back and watched the star appear then sighed and closed her eyes. Chikorita and Pidgey curled up beside her.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
  • scyther can you scout up a head to cheak if that woods over there is a mirage or not.
    "scy!"
    take this compass with you,remember you're going east so come back west,k?
    (scyther nodds and runs off at top speed)

Alana

Years
  • Alana was awkened suddenly by the sound of something moving in the woods. She got up quietly and walked off to see what it was. Chikorita stayed asleep but Pidgey flew beside her.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
  • "these woods are preeeety dark"we really need a gym badge so we can get flash..." (a twig snaps)
    "scyyyyyy"
    (alana and ross):AAHHHH!

Years
  • OOC: This is just a question. If you all swam to the island, how in the world did you come up with dry clothes and unsoggy bread. Just wondering.

And, Syther.02, please don't double post. If you have something to say that dosn't have to do with the roleplay, use "OOC". Everything you have to say can be in one post. Also, don't bunny people unless you have their consent.

IC: Lizzy sat by the fire for a while, before a pair started to walk off. She decided to follow them, already bored.

"I don't think we will be getting a gym badge here," Lizzy sighed, knowing that they couldn't do much for means of light. Ruffian could have lit up the area. Problem was, she would probley light the whole island on fire while she was at it.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
  • Bhati said:
    OOC: This is just a question. If you all swam to the island, how in the world did you come up with dry clothes and unsoggy bread. Just wondering.

And, Syther.02, please don't double post. If you have something to say that dosn't have to do with the roleplay, use "OOC". Everything you have to say can be in one post. Also, don't bunny people unless you have their consent.

IC: Lizzy sat by the fire for a while, before a pair started to walk off. She decided to follow them, already bored.

"I don't think we will be getting a gym badge here," Lizzy sighed, knowing that they couldn't do much for means of light. Ruffian could have lit up the area. Problem was, she would probley light the whole island on fire while she was at it.
    OOC:were you not bunnying us just then!?!

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • OOC: No. She meant don't do stuff for people. They can type, too.

"Eevee, wake up. There are more people here! We should go over in the morning." Silver said as he woke up Eevee. <What were you doing up?> Eevee answered sleepily. "I was looking for food. We have a little stock there." Silver nodded at a bunch of giant leaves folded into bundles. "We should take a peace offering to them. You'll have to help. Now go back to sleep. I'll watch over you."

Years
  • OOC: No. Bunnying is where you play for another character. What I did was pretty much repeat what you had already posted, which is perfectly fine. Bunnying is where you say someone's character did something that the character's creator didn't say they did.

Off that subject, 1313666, did you make it morning again? I'm getting so confused with the time of day.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • "THAT'S an egg? I thought it was a boulder. Well, can I stay at your camp? I'll bring all of my food." Silver said, still staring at the egg. <Too... heavy...> Eevee said as he started to get crushed under the food. "That's nothing. It's just spare leaves." <I need to work out more...>

Alana

Years
  • Alana walked around the island. She had slept decent. "Mabey I can find another flying type then we can get out of here."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back