• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island Of Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana stoped about five feet away. "That Cuboes ready to attack." She said to herself. "Ai" whined Aipom. Alana looked down at the little Pokemon in concern. "Are you alright." The Aipom shook its head. knowing she coukdn't waste her time, Alana turned around and went back to where she had first seen the Aipom. Then she layed it on the ground and called Chikorita.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Noticing the threat moving away, Cubone goes back to his trainer. On the beach he sees William up and about, his jacket removed and a small fire on the sand.

Cubone makes his way towards William, " Cubone, cu-bone-bone!!" Waving his bone back to where he had the near encounter.

William places his hands on the small of his back and stretchs slightly letting out a light sigh. " Calm down, alright, you found something. We'll check it in a minute. First lets eat!!"

He hands Cubone a few stips of bacon as well as taking some for himself. In addition he dishes out two small bowls of grits. " There you are, isnt that better?"

When finished William packs up his stuff back into the bag and smolders the fire. Patting Cubone on the head he urges him to take the lead. On coming to the spot where Cubone had seen the humans he stops and makes low sounds as if trying not to be heard.

William makes his way through and around looking for anything out of the ordinary when he hears a small whining. Orientating on it he spies a girl with several pokemon around her.

Clearing his throat on approach William addresses her, " Excuse me..."

The cubone following closly behind williams legs, gripping to the pants with one hand and his bone ready in the other.

Alana

Years
    OOC: I think hes talking to me cause he followed his Cubone.

Alana turned and saw a boy and the Cubone she had followed earlier. "Can I help you?"

Years
    OOC: I can't do this anymore, due to my current inactivicty on the forums. I need to bring up my geometry grade, along with a few others, so I don't really have time to rp. Let's just say my character jumped off a cliff into the ocean.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Yes William was addressing Alana...)))

" I am merely amazed that there are others on this island besides pokemon. My cubone here was telling me he found something I had to see. "

William looks down at his legs where cubone is hiding, still holding his bone in an attack position. William catches sight of the ill fated aipom...

" What happened to this guy, is he one of yours?"

Alana

Years
    "No I saved it from this idiot." Points at Ross. "Its hurt pretty bad, I was about to have my Chikorita use Synthesis." Nodds to Chikorita who gently places her leaf on Aipom. Her laef starts to glow and Aipom starts to heal. Alana looks around at Cubone. "Hey little Cubone, why are you hiding like that?"

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Cubone ducks behind both legs when it is addressed.

" Oh dont mind him, it takes awhile for Cubone to warm up to new people. When hes with me or in a calm surronding he is fine, but something he does not know....well he relies off of fight or flight, and in that order."

Wiliam turns his head again to look over his back and down at cubone.

" So, where you on the ship as well? How many others survived?"

Alana

Years
    Looks back up at the boy, "There are many survivors Im not sure how many. And yeah I was on that ship. Now I'm trying to train a flying type so we can get out of here." Holds up Swablu who gets free and flys around her head. "Right now though I just need to heal this little Aipom." Picks it up.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    " Why fly out of here? If your pokemon can at least carry itself than why not send it with a message to shore? That way we may be able to get all off at once."

But William begins to turn as he finished speaking gesturing for his cubone to lead, which it does.

" Than again, its your pokemon. If you need me Ill be on the beach."

And with that Cubone uses his bone as a machete and cuts through the brush leading the way back to the beach.

William and cubone had only been there a little while when a wild krabby was spotted.

" Cubone, heres our chance. Be careful. Use Headbutt!!"

The little cubone runs kicking up sand than diving in the air lands with a head butt upon Krabbys shell. Landing back on its feet the cubone stands a foot and a half away from the stunned krabby. Cubone, goning in for a Tackle the gets a surprise when the krabby uses its claws to deflect its attack. The krabby counters with a Bubble and hits cubone dead on.

With its last bit of strength the cubone throws its club nailing the krabby and knocking it out. William quickly throws a pokeball and captures the krabby as well as returning his cubone back into its pokeball.

" You did well, Cubone. Because of you we have a way off of here."

Alana

Years
    Alana thought about this. Thats a pretty good idea. "Swaaaablu" Swablu lands on her shoulder. "But what if you go the wrong way, you could be lost forever. Nope I can't take that risk." She gets up still holding Aipom who was waking up and says, "Alright time to train." She takes Swablu to a dense thicket of trees. "Now Swablu we'll start with dodging." Swablu starts to fly among the trees. "Aipom" "huh oh good your awake. Here," hands Aipom the fruit and lets it eat. Then turns back to watch Swablu.

Alana

Years
    Alana gave Swablu a rest, and with Aipom on her shoulder started looking for food. After awhile she smelled smoke and followed it. She saw a girl and her Pokemon sitting by it. Oh I remember her, Solar. "Hi Solar, ya cold?"

Alana

Years
    "Thanks" Said Alana and she sat down by the fire. Her Pokemon sat around her and Aipom stayed on her shoulder. "So why were you on that ship?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back