• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Isshu's gone Unova?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Well i guess i could nickname my pokemon isshu instead it's still an interesting name

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    For some reason, the name "Unova" reminds me of Pokemon Ranger. o_O

Well, I don't really like the new name but I'm getting used to it, I think.
    Isshu > Unova. IMO.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Does it really matter what the name of the region is? Isshu, Unova--- it's all the same to me...as long as the game is fun (which it is!) I'm cool with it.
    I agree with you it's the game and the type of Pokemon that matter not the name. Besides you don't see the region's name as much in most Pokemon games.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I don't mind the name of the region that much because it won't be used often. However, If I focus on just the name, its not terrible but I think it just goes less along with the names of other regions than Isshu.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    ^lol^

I pronounce it You-No-Va as well.

also random but, I just realized that Hoenn was a completely new start [except for Azurill and Wynutt] just like Unova, so do you think this will start a trend, every three regions they start off new?
    Oops, counted wrong. I think I need to go to bed now >.>

Or is that too off topic?

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I personally don't have an Isshu with it, I just think that Game Freak are retarded for making Un-ova pointless change to the games.

Well there's nothing you Kanto about it. (This one might be harder to understand)

I pronounce it You-No-Va as well.

also random but, I just realized that Hoenn was a completely new start [except for Azurill and Wynutt] just like Unova, so do you think this will start a trend, every three regions they start off new?
    Oops, counted wrong. I think I need to go to bed now >.>

Or is that too off topic?

Pardon?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    If you have an Isshu, then here's a tissue! :D I found the humor in Isshu. But I like Unova better. The "Nova" part gives the epicness of Unova. I might name my pet fish that 8D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Isshu has a better sound to it than Unova.... it just does they should have left it

Please don't revive dead threads.

Isshu's gone Unova?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back