• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's a... Jet Shark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
  • What's to work with? He hasn't got anything to fight against his enemies, (a suggestion was given, like EQ or Brick Break, a good suggestion), and he is walled too easily from a base 80 SP.ATK to be a major threat. It is also easy to counter, since it is Specs. Dragging up useless pros about this set is useless, as the cons are too great. Skar and Zong wouldn't dare come in on Chomp, for fear of Fire Fang/Blast. And being stuck to one move does you no favor.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • What's to work with? He hasn't got anything to fight against his enemies, (a suggestion was given, like EQ or Brick Break, a good suggestion), and he is walled too easily from a base 80 SP.ATK to be a major threat. It is also easy to counter, since it is Specs. Dragging up useless pros about this set is useless, as the cons are too great. Skar and Zong wouldn't dare come in on Chomp, for fear of Fire Fang/Blast. And being stuck to one move does you no favor.

^Pretty much what I was trying to say with better wording.

You can't do much with 80 base SAtk. Dugtrio can with its 80 base Atk, but it has a STAB Earthquake and Arena Trap, not to mention blazing speed.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    If Blueberry / Smarties thinks this has to be closed, then they can do so.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • The S&M staff have decided to revive this thread, as it shall promote S&M activity.

Discuss.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks for being a n00b. Now go away. On a special set? Seriously, dude. You know nothing about competitive. And besides, guys, why would I keep it on a Blissey. Anti, I thought you were one one of the best raters, do you seriously think I'm going to keep in on Blissty, like said before? And do you think I care if my name sucks? Also, one time, you told me to make the names better. And if I do called a newb just for having a bad nickname, those people should just shut the **** up and go to hell,

rofllolololololololololol

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I heard Itachi has been using this set for years. Chances are it'll be pretty good if Chomp drops back down to OU. Let's hope he doesn't though. Because Sand Veil hax doubled with Specs will make this thing so broken. ;o;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • probably the only whose comment I respect in this Thread, as it actually helped, unlike one of the better rates, like Anti.

YEAH ANTI YOU SUCK.

Granted, Itachi's respect can't mean a whole lot, so I wouldn't worry too much...

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    YEAH ANTI YOU SUCK.

Granted, Itachi's respect can't mean a whole lot, so I wouldn't worry too much...

Well i would want respect from a guy who switches Articuno into NP Infernape and click "Roar", takes serious guts to do that.

Heck itachi is that awesome he doesnt even need to use Machamps stab move, instead smartly forgoing DynamicPunch for the much better EQ to hit the Torkoals of this world, who have spited poor machamp for eons.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Use this set to bait things like Skarmory and Forry. You may want to Fire Blast > Flamethrower.

On a side note, this thread has turned into a flame war.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Use this set to bait things like Skarmory and Forry. You may want to Fire Blast > Flamethrower.

~_____________________________________________~

Spoiler:

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
  • Use this set to bait things like Skarmory and Forry. You may want to Fire Blast > Flamethrower.

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's a... Jet Shark?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Use this set to bait things like Skarmory and Forry. You may want to Fire Blast > Flamethrower.

Not only is S&M's activity pitiful, it's also sad how our members can't accept the spontaneous revivals we have every once and a while to spark laughter again.

What happened to spontaneity. :( Guess we'll have to wait for our next blue moon. To the DCC, we fly~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back