• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Aussiefying Time!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Yep, that's right. Me and Soph, the two active Aussies on this 'ere board, are going to all-out Aussiefy you. You will find yourself cheering for Australian sports teams, beginning to love cricket and wishing you were Australian.

Ladies and gentlemen, Pok?mon and trainers, I present to you:

The Aussification Club!

Yep, that's right. This club is jointly led by:

Soph (Western Australia)
    Jedi_Amara (Victoria)

with members:

Vito Winstrate (Victoria)

and honorary members:

Sapphire Latios
    Shingo

And you will be Aussified! More details coming soon!

Last edited:

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    *bursts into giggles* you know they might think we are being slightly racist. please no one take all that the wrong way, okay? i thought up the word 'aussiefied' now all this. lol. anyways, we better not push it tho JA. well yes im a member, any other aussies please join cos its rare to find aussies here it seems!~

Soph

Years
    yeah, i guess but i thought some members might think we are saying aussies are better than everyone else. i just wanted to clarify that is NOT our intention.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *gets a kangaroo* Im Australian know! *gets hit over the head with a stick* well not really...i live in Oregon USA! but i can be Austrailian! *gets into the water and starts to dog paddle to Australia*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Yay, we'll get you in and hide you... because you'd be an illegal immigrant and our PM is... let's not say anything about him. XD. W00t! This is my 300th post!

Soph

Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    *gets a kangaroo* Im Australian know! *gets hit over the head with a stick* well not really...i live in Oregon USA! but i can be Austrailian! *gets into the water and starts to dog paddle to Australia*
    hahahahaha......look out! its the immagrant officers! *hides scott in a jar of vegimite* scott! stop eating your hiding place!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This belongs in Clubs, and I think it has to be approved first. I'll move it there for now.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Soph said:
    hahahahaha......look out! its the immagrant officers! *hides scott in a jar of vegimite* scott! stop eating your hiding place!
    Soph!!! Soph!!! i cant breath in here!!!

Soph

Years
    hahaha, i hardly use the aussie words anyway. i found a dictionary of aussie slang once and i didnt know half the words! LOL! thanks andy for approving our club. ^_^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    well last year in our Geography class we had to do a long thing on Austrailia and we learned a bunch of slang and where all the major cities are located...yadda yadda yadda

Soph

Years
    lol well i need a course on aussie slang considering i dont understand half the slang of my own countries language!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I need help with the US's slang to! ^^ i cant understand half the things them rappers/punk dudes say anymore! ^_^;

Soph

Years
    i cant listen to rap, i dont understand what they are saying it all runs together. anyway this is getting off topic.

Soph

Years
    hehe, i have never said 'gday mate' in my whole entire life!

i do say, 'no worries' though. but i never say 'no worries mate.'

Back