• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Aussiefying Time!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    no kidding! its really annoying. i never say ity, if i did it would make me feel stupid. its so funny, in my school we have a canadian teacher who speaks with a canadian accent most of the time but he got some one to teach him to speak with an aussie accent, the crazy thing is, he speaks with a better aussie accsnt than i do, and im australian born!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    No, we don't know. Duh! Course we know! And we didn't count you as Australian, because we rely on the location thing - which, for you, appears to be in Hoenn... :P

Soph

Years
    yeah, i wish aussies would actually PUT where they are from in their sig. it would make things eisier! there is a lot of streotyping referneces in this thread lol. i didnt know there was an aussie mod here...i wanted to be the first. :(

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *tries to get an Australian accent* C'mon! now im Austrailian! Let me in the group! *JA and Soph just laugh and lock the door* let me in! *bangs head on the door until he gets a concusion*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *unlocks the door* *Scott falls on his nose* *JA and Soph hit him with frying pans XD*

Austrailian? Nah, we don't take no Austrailians here! Just Australians! XD

Soph

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    *unlocks the door* *Scott falls on his nose* *JA and Soph hit him with frying pans XD*

Austrailian? Nah, we don't take no Austrailians here! Just Australians! XD
    riiight....well that made officially NO SENSE!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Dont double post Cyber Raichu and that wasnt very nice to JA or Soph...plus i think Austrailias a cool place! (i live in Oregon, US just to let ya know)

CyberRaichu

Dragonite Magician
    Years
    I wasn't trying to offend anyone I was just teasing I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings its just that Austrailia is THE place to emigrate to if your South African.
    I wasn't being racist and actually I only realised I double posted after the second post (not that it matters now I erased my nastier comments sorry to tread on toes) Sorry Soph, Sorry JA Sorry Falcon

No offense meant ignore my comments totally
    Darky

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I couldn't watch it, I didn't have time. It was a relief that Guy won and not Shannon though, Shannon had the worst singing voice, even worse than Scott Cain!

Shingo, are you an expat Australian? If you're not, I will make you an honorary member. And Scott, I'm going to make you an honorary member as well.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    expat?

Well, I've visited Australia and saw someone crash their car into a kangaroo. o.O I don't know whether I had a concussion or I was mental, but I let the kangaroo into my SUV as I drove it to my house to help it.

*jump * hop *

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Shingo` said:
    expat?

Well, I've visited Australia and saw someone crash their car into a kangaroo. o.O I don't know whether I had a concussion or I was mental, but I let the kangaroo into my SUV as I drove it to my house to help it.

*jump * hop *
    Wow! i wanna try that too! *makes a kangaroo get in his Hummer* have fun little marsupial! :P

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    Well, it was an emergency. So... *throws Sapphire Latios into Hummer H2*

"Moooooooooo" ~Sapphire Latios

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    *boing* *boing* *boing*
    Hey! I'm drviing not you kangaroo!
    :P

Soph

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Huh, you're being mean to kangaroos o_O. J/K!!!! BTW, Linkin Park is fantastic! (Second favourite band to GC o.O)
    kangaroos are a hazard in some parts of aus cos they cause accidents we even have warbing sighns on roads where lots of kangaroos cross.

HEY HEY AND LOOKY! IM THE SECOND EVER AUSSIE MOD ON PC! WEEHOOOOO!

Years
    Hi, I'm a new member here I'm from Queensland. Shannen did an annoying voice when he sang those country rock songs, I actually wanted Cosima to win but Guy's not bad either. Have any of you from Australia noticed just how BAD the tv is over the holidays??? It makes me want to get foxtel. But I am happy that Seinfeld's back on I really like that show.

Back