• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** ~ Its Midnight Beat's awesome fan clubby ~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    There's generations on Pokemon? -_-;

Um..Yeah O_O

You know how the first 150 were red and blue, and then like, every 2 years since them, Nintendo had released identical versions of each game with new pokemon, so all the little 12 year old kids would waste their money on getting both versions because of a different legendary? xD

Blue/Green/red was 1st gen, Gold/Silver/Crystal was 2nd, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald was 3rd, and Diamond.Pearl is 4th ._.

second was easily the most kick-ass gen, seeing as it had Crobat, Scizor, and Hitmontop O_O

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Yey!*HUGS*

Hey, you want to know what I was just thinking about when I went to look at the member of the month thread?

Cuz people voted me for the most likely to eat a bag of oreals and choke on them. (hahahaa)
    :D Sorry I got off, I have a tendancy to post and leave. >>

Lol, oreos.

..4th gen sucked. The games were horrible, and gamefreak is seriously running out of ideas for new pokemon; seriously, they currently have 493 of the little bastards running around, beating the hell out of each other already. It's all been done before. Plus they keep ignoring my emails on an idea I have for a new Crobat evo T_T

..actually, last night I was..completely serious. I had no idea I had school up until 30 minutes before it started. I'm hyped up on energy drinks right now, and haven't slept for more than 30 minutes in total over the past 3 nights. w00t!
    You're right there, I was very disappointed with D/P. They could of done a whole lot more with the recourses they had available.
    Lol, a now crobat evo. Knowing you it would have some totally random name like, mEtAl BaT!!!1!11one. And it would be just like that, punctuation and everything.

Wow, school on New Years day, that had to suck. Woot for energy drinks!!!

second was easily the most kick-ass gen, seeing as it had Crobat, Scizor, and Hitmontop O_O
    YES!!! High five for 2nd gen!!!!!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Hahahaa..*stares scaared*
    Yeah!Im not a pokemon super fan!I mean a think some of their pokemons are cute.Like I love all forms of evee and pachi. etc.

Umm yeah i notice those gold,silver,red,blue etc. games. Still dont ask me to name all the pokemons cause I wont know that! ^_^

Yes!There's this thread where you vote for member of the month stuff.People vited me to most likely eat a bag of oreals and choke on them.Then it reminded me of a time when my sister came for a visite and my little n. wanted to race to see who can eat an orange faster...So I raced her, midori was on the line listening.....Then POW!I was choking on orange juice.... -_-;

Hehehehe funny!
    Hey!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • I just remembered to say this, I made my own breakfast this morning. It was eggs an a buttered bagel.The eggs were way too salty...
    Sorry.
    Anyways, hi MiZt.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023

Yes!There's this thread where you vote for member of the month stuff.People vited me to most likely eat a bag of oreals and choke on them.Then it reminded me of a time when my sister came for a visite and my little n. wanted to race to see who can eat an orange faster...So I raced her, midori was on the line listening.....Then POW!I was choking on orange juice.... -_-;

Hehehehe funny!
    Hey!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!

Lol, I know what MotM is, I just forgot about the whole Oreo thing.:laugh:
    Ha, choke on orange juice, classic. :P

HI!!!!!!!!

I'll join, Elemental Downfall is cool ^^
    :D Thanks. Welcome!!

Hey, don't forget to add Mizt to the list, Pink-Tiger!

I just remembered to say this, I made my own breakfast this morning. It was eggs an a buttered bagel.The eggs were way too salty...
    Sorry.
    Anyways, hi MiZt.

o_O......I.....I'm sorry, I don't even know how to respond to that.......:P

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Hehehehe! >_<
    I know!I also remember that I was chewing gum, then I was on my way to the restroom.I stoped then BING!I swollowed it by accident. >_<
    Hehehe!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Uhh..I dont want to get up.Its silly, im cold and wearing some shorts and a muscle shirts...No socks.Hi!Wanna be friends! ^_^ *smiles*

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Oh, that explains it. And yeah, sure, why not?

Why do I have a feeling you read it then gave a wierd look. ^_^

Im not so cold anymore...(turneds the heater one)
    It was 65 degrees in here.
    Now new friend....I have to go...mom called and told me to go do some of my HW before going to church class... -_-
    I dont want to go to church class!!!! >_<

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • I didn't. I think you're just feeling things, 'cause most of the time I laugh when I read your posts. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back