• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** ~ Its Midnight Beat's awesome fan clubby ~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hahahaa..*stares scaared*
    Yeah!Im not a pokemon super fan!I mean a think some of their pokemons are cute.Like I love all forms of evee and pachi. etc.

I'm not either, actually. I don't eve post in the pokemon-related sections of PC anymore, I just know this all from back when I was like, 10 ._.

I actually hate most pokemon. Horribly. Juust not my sexy lil' Crobat. Much love <33

Zach, dude..Bra'..'Sup? o_O

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    How'd you spend the bew year, Elemental Downfall
    I just hung out with my family here at home, but they all went to bed early. ;-; So, I hung out with some friends on MSN.
    (is that whole name really necicry? lol)

Hehehe I just call him zach805, though thats also very long. So I think im gonna call him zach from now on!Is that ok zach805? ^_^
    To both of you~
    Yup, you can honestly call me whatever you want. But I prefer Zach. :D

*does the new page dance*

What's up? : D
    O: We're almost to 20 pages, aren't we? :D:D:D

Not much, I had a little homework to get done, then I had an eye appointment, and I had to start my workout for my blackbelt test. So, I had a busy afternoon.

I actually hate most pokemon. Horribly. Juust not my sexy lil' Crobat. Much love <33

Zach, dude..Bra'..'Sup? o_O

Crobat is win! I got one of them on Shiny Gold. :D

Michael, not much. :\
    I'm getting depressed that my winter break is like....over in 4 and half hours though. But I guess I don't have to whine to you, do I?

Years
    O: We're almost to 20 pages, aren't we?

Not much, I had a little homework to get done, then I had an eye appointment, and I had to start my workout for my blackbelt test. So, I had a busy afternoon.

YES! Let's throw a party when that happens! XD

Busy, busy. When's the test? =D

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Weeehe!

Myokai ~ You really laugh at my post, nobody has ever told me that. 0_0
    Hehehe so you think im funny..
    Lol, Pink-Tiger, you're a natural comic. :P

YES! Let's throw a party when that happens! XD

Busy, busy. When's the test? =D
    YES!!!! We're so gonna do that. :D

My black belt test? It's on March 8th.

;-; Mizt just joined and now he's temp banned

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey Zach. How are you doing?

I'm currently at a high debate in my head (thanks Murderheart >.<). Since Elemental Downfall is quite long, I was thinking, "hey, let's just call him ED", and wow, that name is shorter than Zach... So, ED or Zach, ED or Zach? hmmm...

How are you doing ED?

How are you doing Zach?

Which one sounds better? XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Where are you Zach? You need to stop having a life and get on MSN once in a while.

Hi. :D

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hey Zach. How are you doing?

I'm currently at a high debate in my head (thanks Murderheart >.<). Since Elemental Downfall is quite long, I was thinking, "hey, let's just call him ED", and wow, that name is shorter than Zach... So, ED or Zach, ED or Zach? hmmm...

How are you doing ED?

How are you doing Zach?

Which one sounds better? XD
    I'm pretty good, but I'm kinda mad schools back in. ;-;
    Lol, to be honest, I prefer Zach. ED makes me sound like an undereducated 18 weeler truck repairman. :P

Where are you Zach? You need to stop having a life and get on MSN once in a while.

Hi. :D

I'M HERE!!!!
    Don't make me laugh, Marz. I don't have a life.........wait ;-;.
    No, my little brother spilled full throttle on my keyboard, so I have to use my dad's laptop for now. So, until tomorrow afternoon I have limited internet access, which doesn't include MSN. ;-;

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    LOLOLOL apparently that game is good, but I have no faith in it. <_<

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I still don't know wtf it's about, so no faith here <_<

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I still don't know wtf it's about, so no faith here <_<

Well, it's the same old base. Princess gets kidnapped, you have to collect stars and save her. But this time Bowser is trying to create his own galaxy at the same time. So you have to save the princess and defeat Bowser. That really brief, but you get get the idea.

Alright, everyone. These next two months are gonna be REALLY busy for me. I have a lot going on in my life and unfortunately, wont have as much time for the internet. I still will be on the PC everyday, but not as long, and as for MSN, it will be a rare treat if I can get on for more than 45 minutes. So, if you want to chat, feel free to PM me or, post here.
    ~Zach

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back