• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** ~ Its Midnight Beat's awesome fan clubby ~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Zach, I was checking your profile and it seems you are like, a Bruce Lee fan (I can understand why :P), so what's your favorite BL movie? That one?

Are you a fan of the martial arts with some touch of action movies (like the Jackie Chan ones, and others?)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Zach, I was checking your profile and it seems you are like, a Bruce Lee fan (I can understand why :P), so what's your favorite BL movie? That one?

Are you a fan of the martial arts with some touch of action movies (like the Jackie Chan ones, and others?)

I like Jackie Chan Movies!Like the Rush Hour Movies! Their soooo funny! ^_^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023

Lol, honestly I was in a weird mood, and decided to put that up. I thought it was funny. I've actually never seen any of his movies. :\

I really don't like watching people do martial arts unless they're teaching me. I like to feel the pride that comes with mastering a form or finally figuring out a difficult defense or sparring move. So, I don't really like martial arts movies. I like action and comedies the best, and once in while drama.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey, and have you ever need to use your skills? Or, would you use them if you have to? (because I know how it's always "use them if necessary"), have you ever wondered about what'd you do if you had to use them? A pretty weird question... I know... O.o

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hey, and have you ever need to use your skills? Or, would you use them if you have to? (because I know how it's always "use them if necessary"), have you ever wondered about what'd you do if you had to use them? A pretty weird question... I know... O.o

No, not yet thankfully. But believe me, there are sometimes when I'm tempted.....like when punky little freshman can't shut their mouths. :P
    Oh, I would definitely use them if necessary, that's the whole reason I train. However if the attacker has a gun or a knife I would only defend if my life was in danger.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    No, not yet thankfully. But believe me, there are sometimes when I'm tempted.....like when punky little freshman can't shut their mouths. :P
    Oh, I would definitely use them if necessary, that's the whole reason I train. However if the attacker has a gun or a knife I would only defend if my life was in danger.

That's a scary thought....Dont you think? ^_^ *smiles*

Hi!Sorry I havent been on!School things.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023

That's a scary thought....Dont you think? ^_^ *smiles*

Hi!Sorry I havent been on!School things.

It really is but, that's why I train. If something scary does come up, I'll be prepared.

Same here, like I said before, until March I'm gonna be rather inactive myself.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    It really is but, that's why I train. If something scary does come up, I'll be prepared.

Same here, like I said before, until March I'm gonna be rather inactive myself.

Well...... I'll be not busy after these 2 fays.Thursday and Friday. ^_^
    Well,good luck with your arate..thats what it is,right?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023

Well...... I'll be not busy after these 2 fays.Thursday and Friday. ^_^
    Well,good luck with your arate..thats what it is,right?

Yeah, that plus school and driving. Thanks.

Oh, I noticed your votes for me in MotM, it means a lot. But you put my old username. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Hi party buddy!!! ^-^

Any new parties we need to crash? [/lame entrance]

lol Hi~

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    We could try searching Google... O.o
    I've been grounded a lot, so I couldn't get on. What've you been up to?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    We could try searching Google... O.o
    I've been grounded a lot, so I couldn't get on. What've you been up to?

Lol, good idea, you try that and let me know how it turns out. ;P

Trust me, you haven't missed much. Like I said before, I'm really busy right now so I haven't been able to do much. :\

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    I just tried, the first thing that came up was "Brook Avenue by Crash:Brook Avenue". O__o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back