• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's name change season!

Sirfetch’d

Time to relearn everyone's name and enter a state of "huh? who's that?" for a few weeks. I love it

Sirfetch’d

pretty sure there is an previously known as feature as well when you click on someone's name in a postbit.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • pretty sure there is an previously known as feature as well when you click on someone's name in a postbit.

I was thinking something like BMGf's username history tab, something automatic, not something you fill in yourself when changed.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Ours isn't really filled in by the members who's had their name changed; it's actually a script that fills in that previously known space, iirc.

Spoiler:

Though truth be told, having a separate tab for previously known usernames would be helpful. :x

Okay. Yep. Just ignore me, I'm being a moron again and failing to notice that was already there. I'm smart I swaer.

Years
  • I know Hikamaru is a name I will stick with but there's a Pokemon move name bandwagon so I'm going to be Razor Shell for a while, and the move is heavily associated with Oshawott and its evos so it's a perfect name for such a theme.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • i actually love name change season, because seeing all the names people pick is neat... even if i have no idea who anyone is for a month. 8D

i may or may not change my main account's username. not sure yet.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Considering my personality being bored with things quickly, you should expect me to change my username. :P

I'll also not put in previously known as over at my sig when I have changed mwahahaha

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Every time I change my username away from Morkula I get yelled at, so I think I'm pretty much forbidden from doing so at this point. :(

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • i actually love name change season, because seeing all the names people pick is neat... even if i have no idea who anyone is for a month. 8D

Hahaha this is true. It's really interesting seeing the creativity or background behind some usernames (and the randomness behind others haha). Sometimes it takes me a couple months to realise that a person I'm talking to who I thought I don't know is actually someone I do know, but under a different name. All part of the game I guess :P

I think I'll probably stay Charlie Brown - I'd like to try other names but I like this one too much aha

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm a little too reluctant into changing my current username. Meganium is really me but there's like 933397402397 names I would love to try out.

can the owner of the alt account named Goodra please step forward to my office

Back